The Magnix MMJ Live Recordings Archive Project

Started by geekdork, Feb 04, 2007, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisaskye

thank  you for this forum post.  I am now entering the zone and not sure what took me so long, You deserve everything good in life.
Thank you dear one for sharing the love.

Love dawg Lisa Marie

mika j.

Spiritual_Chaos

Are there any tapings from Milan and Verona 06 existing? I went to theese Pealr Jam shows and would love to relive the MMJ experience.

BH

QuoteAre there any tapings from Milan and Verona 06 existing? I went to theese Pealr Jam shows and would love to relive the MMJ experience.

In my records, Torino is the only night from Italy I show with a recording available.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bencumm

Can someone PLEASE post the  8/23/08 show in Dallas at the Palladium I had it downloaded but lost the file and now its off of dime a dozen. ::)

ChiefOKONO

WOW ! this is insane. thank you so much, what a monumental project!!!

Lynchie

I've got a smoking 10-15-2010 from Portland , Maine. I'll try and find the files on my computer tonight.

easy way

Quote from: Lynchie on Jun 07, 2017, 03:24 PM
I've got a smoking 10-15-2010 from Portland , Maine. I'll try and find the files on my computer tonight.

Calling Mr. Yac... Mr. johnnYYac!
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

johnnYYac

Quote from: easy way on Jun 07, 2017, 03:44 PM

Hello! One of, if not THE, very best MMJ shows I have attended. If anyone has any part or all of this show, please feel free to share. Thanks in advance!  I've been looking for this show since, well, October 15, 2010!

PS thanks for thinking of me, easy way!  I guess I've made my feelings memorably known...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 07, 2017, 04:14 PM

Hello! One of, if not THE, very best MMJ shows I have attended. If anyone has any part or all of this show, please feel free to share. Thanks in advance!  I've been looking for this show since, well, October 15, 2010!

PS thanks for thinking of me, easy way!  I guess I've made my feelings memorably known...

OH MY GOD!!! I cannot wait for this show to be released, whether through the band or this forum, please please please let me know and I will do whatever possible to get to hear this. Doesn't this show have "Chills", Johnny??? wasn't this your first show, Johnny???

oh my gawd, this is the one with Patrick having the shits and food poisoning right???
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lynchie

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jun 07, 2017, 06:16 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 07, 2017, 04:14 PM

OH MY GOD!!! I cannot wait for this show to be released, whether through the band or this forum, please please please let me know and I will do whatever possible to get to hear this. Doesn't this show have "Chills", Johnny??? wasn't this your first show, Johnny???

oh my gawd, this is the one with Patrick having the shits and food poisoning right???
this isn't the show where Patrick got sick. This is the following trip to Portland. JJ mentions it during the show. This was the 1st show at the newly re-opened State Theater. I just popped in set 1, sounds killer! my source, dpa4023>v3>ad2k from front row mezz has a couple glitches in the first 20 min, I have my friends ak40 source as well, he and I were the only tapers. Also have a Carl show from last spring from Boston that I will try and get out there.

LBSUNFLWR

Lynchie

OK, I've given my copy a good listen from start to Steam Engine and there are 2 small glitches from a cable issue. both are only a sec or 2.

track 4. way he sings
track 10. Mahgeetah

thankfully they were both early on cause this show gets better by the song. This Steam Engine is so f'ing good.

parkervb

I'm definitely looking fwd to hearing this and the Carl show, Thanks Lynchie!
Don't you ever turn it off