New Jim Solo Album

Started by jttouch2, Apr 15, 2018, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRoy286

I'm also dyin to hear all the bonus tracks!

Brother Beck

I don't have these anymore.  My house burned down about three weeks ago and we lost literally everything we own.  My wife and I and our two kids got out okay, and one of our dogs got out with us, but we lost the other dog and our cat.  All of my music was spread between an extra hard drive connected to my Mac desktop and a really old laptop.  I backed my music up on that hd but not the cloud.  I thought I created a Dropbox link with these songs but I just signed into my Dropbox account and no luck. 

Cameron

Wow! That sucks, man. Sorry to hear it.

ChiefOKONO

Damn what a loss, so sorry to hear that!

CountSA

I finally got around to downloading the bonus tracks.  Hot Burrito #1 is the same version that's been around for years, which I find odd.  I believe this Dark End of the Street version is the same that's been around but not positive about that. Fallin' Rain is my favorite of the bunch, just an all around great version. The 2 "Distortion" versions are cool but nothing too eye opening. I'll see if I can get these uploaded for everyone.

ChiefOKONO

That would be so awesome! Thank you in advance, sir!

Quote from: CountSA on Jul 22, 2020, 08:12 PMI finally got around to downloading the bonus tracks.  Hot Burrito #1 is the same version that's been around for years, which I find odd.  I believe this Dark End of the Street version is the same that's been around but not positive about that. Fallin' Rain is my favorite of the bunch, just an all around great version. The 2 "Distortion" versions are cool but nothing too eye opening. I'll see if I can get these uploaded for everyone.

mdgsolo

Quote from: CountSA on Jul 22, 2020, 08:12 PMI finally got around to downloading the bonus tracks.  Hot Burrito #1 is the same version that's been around for years, which I find odd.  I believe this Dark End of the Street version is the same that's been around but not positive about that. Fallin' Rain is my favorite of the bunch, just an all around great version. The 2 "Distortion" versions are cool but nothing too eye opening. I'll see if I can get these uploaded for everyone.
That would be amazing!

RobRoy286

Brother Beck

I had been attempting to get those songs on my phone so I could listen in the car while driving, and I had uploaded them to Google Drive and just discovered that I still had them now that I have access to a laptop again.

I really like both of them a lot, but this version of "It Will Work Out" is absolutely essential in my opinion.