Uniform Clarity?

Started by robb, Sep 12, 2018, 08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

I think No Secrets is my favorite on both Clarity and Distortion.   I shouldn't be surprised about that though  I have to give Clarity a few more listens. 

Lonndown27

I NEED JACKET.   
NO SECRETS WAS EPIC
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE WAS EPIC
BUT...
SOLO SHIT IS OK BUT ....
WE NEED JACKET
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Stevie

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Oct 09, 2018, 01:12 PM
I NEED JACKET.   
NO SECRETS WAS EPIC
BUT...
SOLO SHIT IS OK BUT ....
WE NEED JACKET

I'm with you, Lon.  I'm enjoying Jim's solo stuff and it's good to see him excited about what he's doing, but I'm selfishly viewing it through the lens of how it's going to (hopefully) have a very positive effect on his next Jacket work and I'm very much starting to miss it. 

searchinbig

Dropcards Support 2, Oct 9, 15:15 EDT:

Hello!

Sorry for the trouble! It seems that this artist has not yet supplied us with their downloadable content. We have contacted them to let them know, and we hope to have the content shortly.

We will let you know when the media is available for download.

So seriously, what is the deal with this download?

Anyone get theirs?
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Mr._Nussbaum

Nope, not yet.  It's been over a week.  Pretty pathetic.

Lonndown27

Quote from: Stevie on Oct 12, 2018, 05:49 AM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Oct 09, 2018, 01:12 PM
I NEED JACKET.   
NO SECRETS WAS EPIC
BUT...
SOLO SHIT IS OK BUT ....
WE NEED JACKET

I'm with you, Lon.  I'm enjoying Jim's solo stuff and it's good to see him excited about what he's doing, but I'm selfishly viewing it through the lens of how it's going to (hopefully) have a very positive effect on his next Jacket work and I'm very much starting to miss it. 
Good to hear from you Stevie. Been a long time man. With all this stopgap it's pretty insane they've wasted 6 months let alone a year or two not releasing this live album
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Achiever

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 06, 2018, 02:44 PM
Quote from: TheRoof on Oct 06, 2018, 11:51 AM
Really digging this new album on vinyl!! Is anyone else having issues with the download card from dropcards.com? After submitting the code, it notes that the artist hasn't uploaded any media.
I just discovered the same issue. I'd just wait until Monday. If the problem persists, contact Dropcards customer service.

Sorry guys! This is fixed now. Please try downloading your MP3s again. Message me if you have any further issues.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

cshum372

After repeated listens there are a few songs that I prefer in the stripped down " Clarity" version, they are:

Just a Fool
  Get to Rome
  Over and Over

Stevie

Quote from: cshum372 on Oct 17, 2018, 06:08 PM

After repeated listens there are a few songs that I prefer in the stripped down " Clarity" version, they are:

Just a Fool
  Get to Rome
  Over and Over

I'm with you on those three.  The first two i really just didn't like on distortion.  They are two of my favorites on clarity.