Jim James Colorful Jacket

Started by cort, Sep 27, 2018, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cort

Hi people  :cool:

This is my first post (maybe ever to a forum), so I hope it's in the right section. I found one of these magic kimonos one day. Does anyone else have one of these or ever seen one other than Jim's? Please feel free to share your cool memorabilia!

Peace n Love

rkwedge

Welcome to the forum cort. Great find, I've only seen some homemade ones where they've taken a black shirt/jacket and used some sort of colored glue on them.   :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Emb1528

Awesome find! Same rkwedge, I've only seen homemade ones.
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

johnnYYac

Very cool, cort. Welcome to the Forum. PM me your address for a welcome gift.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jmkohan

Been looking for one of these.  Who makes it?

cort

Quote from: jmkohan on Nov 13, 2018, 08:48 PM
Been looking for one of these.  Who makes it?

laura ashley

Lonndown27

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 28, 2018, 02:40 AM

Johnny ALWAYS hooks ya up!!!! Johnny is the coolest Jacket fan in the world, please please please become friends with this beautiful man! I had the pleasure to meet him in Denver in 2017 for the NYE Jacket shows and the only thing I regret was not hanging out with him more.

I miss all of you so dearly.

What a fucking sick jacket how did you find THAT?
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

cort

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Nov 17, 2018, 03:30 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 28, 2018, 02:40 AM

Johnny ALWAYS hooks ya up!!!! Johnny is the coolest Jacket fan in the world, please please please become friends with this beautiful man! I had the pleasure to meet him in Denver in 2017 for the NYE Jacket shows and the only thing I regret was not hanging out with him more.

I miss all of you so dearly.

What a fucking sick jacket how did you find THAT?

Instagram. It randomly showed up on my discover page, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Some person was just partying in it

jakebenoist

Hey Cort!

My wife has been trying to get her hands on one for years.  Just thought i'd ask, would you be willing to sell?

Would love to surprise her on her birthday before we hit Railbird festival.

Look forward to your thoughts.

-JB

kyle_s9

That's awesome! I always thought it was one of a kind. My wife is right in the middle of making me a new "ring jacket".
(I've made a post previously about how I made a pair of wrestling tights in the same style)