MMJ Related Photos

Started by Mr. White, Jan 02, 2019, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Saw this a while back on a semi-trailer truck while waiting at a stop light and took a quick photo. Here it is cropped.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ChiefOKONO

Bobbykittycat

I have Jim James regions of light and sound of God poster with all dates and locations.

I have Appalachian Voices posters by MadPixel 53/300 2010 poster.

I have Jacket's Iroquois Ampitheater Louisville May 13, 2016 poster.

millerjustin

Quote from: Bobbykittycat on Jan 06, 2019, 05:29 PM
I have Jim James regions of light and sound of God poster with all dates and locations.

I have Appalachian Voices posters by MadPixel 53/300 2010 poster.

I have Jacket's Iroquois Ampitheater Louisville May 13, 2016 poster.

there is a poster related page at the top of "Shows"

might also help to indicate whether you are selling these, or just proudly owning them ;)

poster page also has a pinned post on how best to list items
What's in here won't disappear

sillyboob

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Jan 04, 2019, 03:30 PM
I don't see it...

At work I don't see most pictures, but at home I can see them fine.  Youtube videos are also blocked at work.  Might be a setting on your network.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Bobbykittycat

Millerjustin...you're quite fabulous, sir. Most appreciated.

Mr. White

Just got this back from a local embroidery shop here in Hodgenville, Kentucky where I had "My Morning Jacket Louisville, Ky" put on in royal blue. This jacket is one I got in my first year in the Navy back in 1987. I purchased it when I was stationed at Great Lakes Naval Base in Waukegan, Illinois (North Chicago). I wore it a lot in my 6 years in the Navy and even put the patches on myself (Led Zeppelin one on the upper back not shown). When I got out of the Navy in 1993, I quickly gained a lot of weight (had been overweight much of my life, including all of my childhood before high school). Since developing some health problems prior to that bad car wreck I had 1 year and 4 months ago, and having more health problems diagnosed, I've recently decided to change my life and adopt a much better diet and way of living in order to heal myself. I now follow the advice of a local (Louisville) Ayurvedic Dietician who specializes in Holistic Healing, Diet, and Meditation (Teeple Holistic). I've lost between 55 and 60 pounds in the past 10 to 11 months and am able to wear this awesome denim jacket now (My My Morning Jacket Jacket)!

Crispy

Cool -- glad to hear your health is improving, Mr. White, keep it up!  :thumbsup:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

ChiefOKONO

Very good news indeed, and that jacket is pretty cool!

Mr. White

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 21, 2019, 10:17 AMCool -- glad to hear your health is improving, Mr. White, keep it up!  :thumbsup:
Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Mar 21, 2019, 12:27 PMVery good news indeed, and that jacket is pretty cool!

Thanks for the encouraging words guys! I believe I've turned the corner, as they say. Can't stop the natural aging process (turn 53 in September), but I believe I'm getting a better handle on things now.