Jim/Lennon Claypool Delirium

Started by Murph, Mar 05, 2019, 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Murph

See... I know so little that I got their name wrong.  Claypool Lennon Delirium

RobRoy286

Les Claypool from Primus and Sean Lennon (John's son). They're pretty weird (inevitable with those two), but really good. Should be an interesting tour.

Still super discouraging to see Jim being constantly busy but without MMJ. I've been optimistic over the last 2 years but man, things are not looking good at all.

walterfredo

Quote from: Murph on Mar 05, 2019, 10:52 AMhttps://www.jambase.com/article/jim-james-the-claypool-lennon-delirium-summer-tour-2019

I know nothing about Lennon Claypool Delirium.. someone enlighten me!

it's Les w/Sean Lennon. I will likely go to the Paso Robles show since it's pretty close to me. But I am not a fan of Claypool at all. Odd tour pairing indeed.

mdgsolo

Super fun psychedelic music.  The new album has some pretty great moments on it..   

MMJCOBRA

I'm hoping they expand this tour to somewhere in the southeast.

parkervb

these co-headlining tours seem to be pretty popular recently. I saw DBT/Lucinda and will see Isbell/FJM later this summer. Makes a ton of sense for the artists i think...they can likely sell more tickets together at a higher rate and play 60 minutes vs 90.
Don't you ever turn it off

Jbpats

caught Lennon/Claypool on their last tour.

It was interesting, definitely some trippy eccentric music but it was fun. Can't say i'd ever see them again willingly as a solo act but i'd go to this tour if it came to Boston.

sillyboob

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 05, 2019, 11:23 AMLes Claypool from Primus and Sean Lennon (John's son). They're pretty weird (inevitable with those two), but really good. Should be an interesting tour.

Still super discouraging to see Jim being constantly busy but without MMJ. I've been optimistic over the last 2 years but man, things are not looking good at all.

Especially with no word on One Big Holiday 2020.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

drewaxt

Does anyone know the presale code for this tour? I am wanting to by tix for seattle show that goes on sale tomorrow at 10am PST and I don't have the code!

davymac

This should be a fun tour.  I've been grooving on CLD's most recent album...super psychedelic!

Maxwell North

Any Pre-Sale codes?? Please PM

Thanks

slappymoe

Quote from: sillyboob on Mar 05, 2019, 06:58 PMEspecially with no word on One Big Holiday 2020.
obh4 was announced in late june.

there's still time.....

sillyboob

Quote from: slappymoe on Mar 07, 2019, 03:10 PM
Quote from: sillyboob on Mar 05, 2019, 06:58 PMEspecially with no word on One Big Holiday 2020.
obh4 was announced in late june.

there's still time.....

True, we still have about three months.  But with Cloud 9 already having announced Brandi Carlile's 2nd round of her Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, and no OBH announcement yet, things ain't looking too great.  That said, if we get some sort of 'hold the date' or anything along those lines, I'll be a happy camper.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Lonndown27

the tour is coming to Salt Lake, so i'm thinking this is one i wouldn't wanna miss considering it's not only Jacket-related, it could be Jim James singing with John Lennon's semen personified...that's intense.  Gonna see how much tickets are. I wouldn't pay over 50 bucks for this show, but if I could get some type of idea of what they're playing at least then I can swing it.but right now, the two 12 dollar tickets to the FLaming Lips in July and the Red Rocks 2019 tickets are my priorities.

My lady's trip to St. Louis has swallowed a bit of the money, but this business trip of her's could help us out financially, so we're putting a lot into it.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

WickedMessenger

Just bought a ticket to the House of Blues Anaheim show for $25 including fees.
Code "LIVE25" until April 7th