ISO Port Chester Poster

Started by CountSA, Aug 09, 2019, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountSA

If anyone's grabbed a spare let me know! 

rkwedge

I'll be second on this list. Poster is a cool throwback to both the original Tennessee Fire posters and Port Chester 2012 shows. I have an extra set of Red Rocks willing to trade for a Port Chester and a Forest Hills.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

CountSA

Somehow there were some left after the show so I'm all set.

Cameron

Great that they printed so many. Grabbed one during the encore and there were plenty.

Sweet Nothing

Damn wish I would have known they had these for sale after the show cause the cash merch line and card line were sold out at the main merch table and taken down the display one about 4 or 5 people in front of me on the cash line. I was hoping to buy the throw back one as it appealed to me?!  Crazy but glad others were able to grab them after or during the encore!  Maybe they had some more to sale online and figured to just sell them all as the merchandise table seemed to be quite Barron at the end of the show as I only saw the white tote bags that said something on them for sale after the show as I passed by!

Anyone pick up an extra they would be willing to sell or whom knows maybe a trade of another poster I have. That is after the others whom have asked prior to my request gets theirs.

Thanks either way, I'll be at Forest Hills tomorrow/tonight if that makes it an easier transaction?! 

APR

Quote from: Cameron on Aug 09, 2019, 11:01 PMGreat that they printed so many. Grabbed one during the encore and there were plenty.

Damn.  I wish I knew that two nights ago.  I figured there would be no chance of anything left.  Hopefully that means it won't be too tough to get one on the Status website when Justin drops the prints.  If anyone has an extra, let me know.

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: APR on Aug 11, 2019, 12:48 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Aug 09, 2019, 11:01 PMGreat that they printed so many. Grabbed one during the encore and there were plenty.

Damn.  I wish I knew that two nights ago.  I figured there would be no chance of anything left.  Hopefully that means it won't be too tough to get one on the Status website when Justin drops the prints.  If anyone has an extra, let me know.

Wish I would have almost purchased another one of the Justin Helton/Status Serigraph as there was a limit of two posters per person but ended up just grabbing one of Justin's as I was unable to purchase the throw back as I was told they were sold out when I got to march table for purchase?!

Would like to acquire the throw back and if I had purchased two of Justin's I would certainly sell you that other one or trade for the throw back one if you had?, but sorry just grabbed the one of the Status Serigraph's.

Hope you are able to track one down and best bet would be to reach out to Justin at Status.  He should have a small allotment(50 I am assuming) unless he made an artist edition?