The return of johnnyyac - OKONOKOS Bonus Giveaway!

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 03, 2019, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

BUMP!

Add your name to the giveaway roll call by midnight July 31/August 1 for your chance to win a VG+ DVD copy of OKONOKOS with an original copy of the limited edition DVD ACOUSTIC CHORALE tucked inside the case.

If you're going to Red Rocks, I can hand it to you directly. Otherwise, it will ship after I get home from Colorado.

One week...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 26, 2019, 06:45 PMBUMP!

Add your name to the giveaway roll call by midnight July 31/August 1 for your chance to win a VG+ DVD copy of OKONOKOS with an original copy of the limited edition DVD ACOUSTIC CHORALE tucked inside the case.

If you're going to Red Rocks, I can hand it to you directly. Otherwise, it will ship after I get home from Colorado.

One week...

Have a great time John.  :beer:

I'm bummed to not be making the trip this year and not getting to hang with you but I'll be smiling knowing you and the gang will be rocking out in that amazing place.

Looking forward to hearing all about it and fingers crossed we get together for some shows in 2020  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

iLikeBeer

Quote from: ericm on Jul 26, 2019, 09:26 PMHave a great time John.  :beer:

I'm bummed to not be making the trip this year and not getting to hang with you but I'll be smiling knowing you and the gang will be rocking out in that amazing place.

Looking forward to hearing all about it and fingers crossed we get together for some shows in 2020  :thumbsup:
I'll echo everything Eric said!  I too am sadly not able to make the trip out to Colorado but hope everyone has a great time!  Great seeing you back in the forum as well John!!!  I've been kind of absent myself the last year or so!  Hope you and your family have a great time!!!  :beer:  Hope we get some recordings of these shows!!!

johnnYYac

My bad. I was supposed to choose a winner of the OKONOKOS DVD w/Acoustic Chorale bonus at midnight on August 1st, but our preparations for, and drive to, Colorado for the Red Rocks two-fer kept distracting me. So, here I am, my wife Michele at the wheel, an hour from home in Iowa City, and I just ran a number generator for numbers 1 through 11. The result was number 4. Therefore, the winner is...

ericm!

Eric, I'll get that out to you ASAP. Email me your current address at johnnyyac@gmail.com. Thanks to everyone for playing.

A great weekend. MMJ was in fine form, like they were never on hiatus. A number of good recordings are already up on archive.org.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Sweet! Thanks John.  :thumbsup:

They'll both get plenty of play, and it's funny how it worked out. Lent these out to make a new Jacket fan, never got them back, and now get them again from a huge Jacket fan.  :cool:

"Where's Jim going?"