Teach Them Young

Started by CountSA, Feb 25, 2020, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountSA

My 20 month old son loves Eternally Even.  He knows exactly where the record is on the shelf and pulls it out all the time for me to play.  This picture was taken a few weeks back while my wife and I were in the kitchen cooking breakfast.  We weren't listening to records at the time but he comes walking in holding it up wanting me to play it.  Needless to say it's one of my prouder moments as a parent so far.

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

APR

That is cool....Even the spooky/weird cover image doesn't deter him from his tunes.  Way to go little.   My kids are 12 and almost 15 and luckily/thankfully the last year or two they have been fans of a lot of the same music as I do.  We have even been to a few shows.  I'm giving them a few more years to grow into MMJ and start requesting that.   

e-stone

That's great!  Now I know why y'all haven't been out to Colorado for the last few shows here!  Cheers buddy

CountSA

Quote from: e-stone on Feb 27, 2020, 12:04 PMThat's great!  Now I know why y'all haven't been out to Colorado for the last few shows here!  Cheers buddy

Thanks man!  Yeah it's been tough to miss those last handful of CO shows, hopefully we can get back out that way within the next year or two.

ChiefOKONO

awesome story thanks for sharing.. nice bit of positivity!