Carl and Tyler on the road - Gallery

Started by Hoptimus Prime, Feb 26, 2019, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJAMVedder

Roll Call in Houston tonight for Carl, who's going?

Derek713

Quote from: PJAMVedder on Jul 23, 2019, 08:49 AMRoll Call in Houston tonight for Carl, who's going?

I will be there. Can't wait! I'm taking Thursday and Friday off too so I can catch the Austin show.

PJAMVedder

Cameron

I'll be at The Cactus as well. Looks to be sold out!

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

rkwedge

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 25, 2019, 03:50 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Jul 25, 2019, 03:35 PMlive streaming from KUTX

https://play.kutx.org/#station=kutx

that was quick, just a song each and short interview
I caught part of the interview and Tyler's song.  What song of Carl's did they do?
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

parkervb

Quote from: rkwedge on Jul 25, 2019, 04:34 PM

I caught part of the interview and Tyler's song.  What song of Carl's did they do?

Dark Matter

rkwedge

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 25, 2019, 04:38 PM
Quote from: rkwedge on Jul 25, 2019, 04:34 PM

Dark Matter
Thanks  :thumbsup: Glad their show is sold out tonight, it's a great show to see.

parkervb

yea would have LOVED to catch them on this tour. If there are any recordings, I hope they make their way here.

Cameron

Really enjoyed the show tonight. They harmonize great together.

sillyboob

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 25, 2019, 04:59 PMyea would have LOVED to catch them on this tour. If there are any recordings, I hope they make their way here.

I hope there is some sort of official release for this tour.  It'd be a shame if they didn't.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

subinai

the Austin show was great. They have great chemistry together and it looked like they were having a lot of fun.

cgreen2599

Quote from: sillyboob on Jul 26, 2019, 12:50 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Jul 25, 2019, 04:59 PMyea would have LOVED to catch them on this tour. If there are any recordings, I hope they make their way here.

I hope there is some sort of official release for this tour.  It'd be a shame if they didn't.

I was at the show in Franklin, TN last night and Carl said they were recording it. The release plans are obviously unknown, but I am super pumped that it was recorded. I couldn't agree more with other's comments about their chemistry together and their banter was very witty. I've seen Carl solo several times in different capacities over the years and this show was a treat. I was not familiar with Tyler's solo stuff until last night and WOW and I am definitely a fan of him.

CC

that Jules Shear/Cyndi Lauper song they played live now has a studio recording, also feat. Carl

and in case you missed their daytrotter session:

- Dark Matter
- A Dream Of Home
- The Nightbird
- Malibu Shadow
- Face Of The Earth
- All Through The Night

rkwedge

Nice, glad they recorded it. One of my favorite shows I've seen when they toured. Those two have great chemistry and have a lot of fun on stage. I was really hoping and still do that they would record an album together.