WeldWerks One Big Holiday TIPA

Started by e-stone, Nov 03, 2020, 03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e-stone

Who wants to place an order?  :cheesy:

(CountSA, i got you if I end up getting some of this)

ONE BIG HOLIDAY - 11.0% ABV
Triple India Pale Ale brewed with El Dorado, Strata, Simcoe and Vic Secret Hops
If you're a music lover, you know that feeling of being at a live show, getting to the end of a stellar set and hoping the band will send you off with an absolute rager.
This beer is an homage to precisely that feeling, as well as a shout out to one of the best in all the land, My Morning Jacket! One Big Holiday continues our trend of adjusting and tweaking our approach to TIPA's, resulting in one of the best versions to-date. This one is a mashup of West Coast and Hazy styles, exhibiting a super dry finish and intense, bright hop notes. This one is big, bold and intoxicating - just like MMJ.

ChiefOKONO

wow!  Where can i get this?!?!?!

CountSA

Quote from: e-stone on Nov 03, 2020, 03:16 PMWho wants to place an order?  :cheesy:

(CountSA, i got you if I end up getting some of this)

ONE BIG HOLIDAY - 11.0% ABV
Triple India Pale Ale brewed with El Dorado, Strata, Simcoe and Vic Secret Hops
If you're a music lover, you know that feeling of being at a live show, getting to the end of a stellar set and hoping the band will send you off with an absolute rager.
This beer is an homage to precisely that feeling, as well as a shout out to one of the best in all the land, My Morning Jacket! One Big Holiday continues our trend of adjusting and tweaking our approach to TIPA's, resulting in one of the best versions to-date. This one is a mashup of West Coast and Hazy styles, exhibiting a super dry finish and intense, bright hop notes. This one is big, bold and intoxicating - just like MMJ.

Hell yeah buddy!

CC

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Nov 03, 2020, 04:01 PMwow!  Where can i get this?!?!?!

"Will see distribution the week of 11/9 in the Denver and Boulder territories only - please check the Find Our Beer map on our website beginning 11/11 for details"
https://weldwerks.com/