More Nugs Please :)

Started by Clarkwork, Jan 19, 2021, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

I'd love to see a weekly release or some sort of consistent release of some of the live shows. Still missing live music so anything would help! 
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Come Closer

I wonder if the first half of this year is when we finally see live LP2. I'm a full show kinda guy, so definitely down for more nugs.

APR

I'm really happy with my Nugs subscription.  I have listened to a ton of MMJ on there, and more would always be welcome.  I'm really hoping for Red Rocks 2019 night 2 video. 

rkwedge

Quote from: APR on Jan 22, 2021, 10:54 AMI'm really hoping for Red Rocks 2019 night 2 video. 
This!  We need that Steam Engine please.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

robb

it makes you wonder what happened. back in april it was "new archival shows will be added each month", and they were great about that for six months until october hit and it's just been a ghost town ever since. over the years i've bought all 48 shows they've released, and will gladly continue to do so should they be made available.

Quote from: Osistheones on Jan 20, 2021, 01:51 PMI wonder if the first half of this year is when we finally see live LP2. I'm a full show kinda guy, so definitely down for more nugs.

this raises an interesting point--i wonder if they've cooled it on the digital releases to build the market for a physical live album?
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

robb

also worth mentioning: seems like these dried up right around the time strand of oaks started the new album. since ratterman and carl were handling most of the mastering and also involved in that project i wonder if that could explain the lapse in the releases?
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Clarkwork

Really glad that Wilco is on there now too, Lot of great bands, just wish we could get more Jacket.  But maybe holding them back for a good reason.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Jackets N Pones

I am really enjoying Nugs, especially at the gym, honestly there's no way I would get through it without the Nugs. Was hoping for way more video when I signed up but hopefully it occurs to Nugs we need more vidoes. Who else should I check out on there
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

luke.c99

Looks like nugs is on track for a pretty big interactivity and content upgrade based on this article. Excited to see what it turns out looking like!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cathyolson/2021/01/29/nugsnet-enlists-livelike-to-amp-interactivity-as-it-moves-concerts-behind-pay-wall/?sh=4f69a6954dff
You're not being the person Jim James knows you can be.

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire