Main Menu

OBH 2022

Started by CC, May 13, 2021, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brob

Anybody get an early bird? I was in at 9:01 and it was sold out.

dr_trousers

That early bird alumni presale was fucking bull shit.

niccamp

12:00 on the dot for me and it was sold out.

bobmono

Was able to lock down the 2 double beds on the early bird.  I figured a lot of people wanted kings, so I went with the less popular option.

Jacket in Mexico!

slappymoe

"Limited Inventory" = 1 room.

mancityzens

parkervb

did alumni go on sale at 1p EST? if so, good luck yall
Don't you ever turn it off

dr_trousers

4 day sunrise deluxe is already sold out

rkwedge

Quote from: parkervb on Jun 22, 2021, 01:07 PMdid alumni go on sale at 1p EST? if so, good luck yall
Yes they did, easy peasy, got the room I wanted.  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

robb

some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

sillyboob

In for One Big Holiday # 4, got a friend joining the wife & I this time.  Looking forward to the new venue, but I think the Hard Rock concert pavilion will still be my favorite venue.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Derek713

Quote from: sillyboob on Jun 22, 2021, 02:15 PMIn for One Big Holiday # 4, got a friend joining the wife & I this time.  Looking forward to the new venue, but I think the Hard Rock concert pavilion will still be my favorite venue.

Yeah, the concert courtyard is hard to beat. Especially the concert courtyard rooms.

Bulldog

Well, I locked one down, was REALLY hoping for the 2 bedroom presidential (actually good value for 4) but at 12:01 was sold out but I'm there and thats what matters.

walterfredo

Quote from: Bulldog on Jun 22, 2021, 10:09 PMWell, I locked one down, was REALLY hoping for the 2 bedroom presidential (actually good value for 4) but at 12:01 was sold out but I'm there and thats what matters.

Same. We also tried for this room type for phish, no dice. Was thinking for OBH it would be a little easier, had 3 of us trying for it and nada. I don't think there's that many of those rooms. All good though just happy to be there!

dr_trousers

I'm actually surprised that so many room types are already sold out. If I was a first time OBHer, I'd be stressed today for the general on-sale.

Zutroy

Same. And the website is so poorly constructed. For anyone out there, I would preload the Tixr site (which you get to from the CID site), refresh at exactly the onsale and go from there.

bobmono

Quote from: dr_trousers on Jun 23, 2021, 08:50 AMI'm actually surprised that so many room types are already sold out. If I was a first time OBHer, I'd be stressed today for the general on-sale.

Agreed I really hope this sells well today.  I have no inside information, but there is a giant hole in the Red Rocks schedule on August 6th and 7th.  My dream is OBH sells out and Jacket announces Red Rocks later today/tomorrow!

rkwedge

Quote from: Zutroy on Jun 23, 2021, 09:50 AMSame. And the website is so poorly constructed. For anyone out there, I would preload the Tixr site (which you get to from the CID site), refresh at exactly the onsale and go from there.
No kidding, after getting my room I tried to find the dashboard where you are suppose to enter all your info and also the people going with you info, I haven't even found that yet. Can anybody help me with that?

Edit:  Just read that they'll send you that dashboard in a couple months.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jbpats

seems like this thing isn't selling well. Lots of rooms still available.
Looks like people jumped on the 4 days - 5 and 6 days are still plentiful.

MMJCOBRA

JMO, but I think it's doing well. Most rooms at Sunrise are gone and tons at Nizuc are as well.

It's just an enormous facility. Maybe twice as big as HRRM?  Anyone know the difference in capacity.

Either way, it'll either be more room to dance or another top act or two will be added to push ticket sales.

Probably didn't help that every other major tour has also been announced in the last month or so.