Main Menu

OBH 2022

Started by CC, May 13, 2021, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zutroy

I doubt CID is psyched with the sales and there are a ton of rooms left I bet. True the specialty rooms are largely gone but the inventory there is super low.

Maybe this will motivate them to bring on another high profile act. Or they should keep it an intimate affair and blow the roof off the place. I also suspect that if they crush their tour then more folks will get on board.

I bet CID will have a presence at the venues trying to move inventory.

brob

1264 Rooms at the Hard Rock Mayan Riviera
1775 Rooms at the Hard Rock DR
2500 Rooms at Moon Palace

walterfredo

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 24, 2021, 03:11 PMseems like this thing isn't selling well. Lots of rooms still available.
Looks like people jumped on the 4 days - 5 and 6 days are still plentiful.

really hard to say, cuz this location is so much larger when you consider these are essentially four resorts all on site. I think the overall capacity is as high as 8-10K (based on what I heard from Phish sources). They would never reach that level of attendance. I don't have the info on the other OBH events, but judging only by my memory and eyes at OBH2, I don't think there was more than 3-4K in attendance, but that's just a guess.

bobmono

I hope they need to add more bands to make this sell.  Specifically, someone on the bill above Lord Huron.  This event at current prices is bringing in A LOT of money and they can get some more bands on the list, and everyone can still make lots of money.

Jbpats

Quote from: Zutroy on Jun 24, 2021, 04:19 PMI doubt CID is psyched with the sales and there are a ton of rooms left I bet. True the specialty rooms are largely gone but the inventory there is super low.

Maybe this will motivate them to bring on another high profile act. Or they should keep it an intimate affair and blow the roof off the place. I also suspect that if they crush their tour then more folks will get on board.

I bet CID will have a presence at the venues trying to move inventory.

Why not release more 4 day options since those seem to be what is selling the best? The $650 per person for an extra night is steep. By comparison Holidaze was $200 per person for an extra night.

bobmono

Quote from: bobmono on Jun 23, 2021, 09:57 AM
Quote from: dr_trousers on Jun 23, 2021, 08:50 AMI'm actually surprised that so many room types are already sold out. If I was a first time OBHer, I'd be stressed today for the general on-sale.

Agreed I really hope this sells well today.  I have no inside information, but there is a giant hole in the Red Rocks schedule on August 6th and 7th.  My dream is OBH sells out and Jacket announces Red Rocks later today/tomorrow!

My dreams have been crushed by...Tipper  :undecided:

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: brob on Jun 24, 2021, 04:23 PM1264 Rooms at the Hard Rock Mayan Riviera
1775 Rooms at the Hard Rock DR
2500 Rooms at Moon Palace

Thanks for posting. That's what I figured and there are more higher capacity rooms at Moon Palace as well (4 or more).

MMJCOBRA

Would be amazing to honor the fabulous Dr. Dog with a Cancun send-off. They will have earned it after their fall tour.

mdgsolo

Strand of Oaks.  That would seal the deal..

MMJTX

Quote from: mdgsolo on Jun 25, 2021, 02:36 AMStrand of Oaks.  That would seal the deal..

Seal the deal for some Jacket fans, but don't think Strand of Oaks is a large draw otherwise, and i LOVE Tim and his music.
Anytime

mattnohew

Hi guys, new user here. I'm a longtime MMJ fan attending his first OBH next year. I've been curious what the set schedule has looked like in years past? I've been trying to find a copy of an old one online but haven't had luck yet.

Thank you !

robb

Quote from: mattnohew on Jun 29, 2021, 11:30 AMHi guys, new user here. I'm a longtime MMJ fan attending his first OBH next year. I've been curious what the set schedule has looked like in years past? I've been trying to find a copy of an old one online but haven't had luck yet.

Thank you !

can't find the first one, but here's the last three.

OBH2:

OBH3:

OBH4:
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Cameron

mattnohew

Thank you so much!

I can't wait to see how this schedule ends up looking. Even though there's no Super Bowl overlap this year, I'd love if there was a late night MMJ set.

robb

found the first one:
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

bobmono

Those old schedules bring back good memories!

walterfredo

any word on Patrick's late night DJ set this year? Has he done it every year? Really enjoyed the late night at OBH2.

MMJTX

Quote from: walterfredo on Jun 30, 2021, 03:01 PMany word on Patrick's late night DJ set this year? Has he done it every year? Really enjoyed the late night at OBH2.

looks like it's been on the schedules posted above. so would think he would
Anytime

parkervb

final lineup posted:

Don't you ever turn it off

MMJTX

UGHHH i just knew Strand of Oaks was gonna get added. So upset I can't make this OBH
Anytime