Main Menu

2021 Tour

Started by SteamEngineWentWest, May 18, 2021, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amerry

There is a Do 206/STG presale tomorrow as well - https://do206.com/events/2021/10/1/my-morning-jacket-tickets

Quote from: rab7607 on May 19, 2021, 12:24 PMAm I wrong or is this presale for the VIP Love and Sound packages only? The only shows I think I can make are Seattle, but looking at all the others available during the presale, they only showed the package available?

On the Seattle Ticketmaster page, it shows VIP Package Presale May 19 and General Onsale May 21.

rab7607

Quote from: amerry on May 19, 2021, 02:54 PMThere is a Do 206/STG presale tomorrow as well - https://do206.com/events/2021/10/1/my-morning-jacket-tickets

Quote from: rab7607 on May 19, 2021, 12:24 PMAm I wrong or is this presale for the VIP Love and Sound packages only? The only shows I think I can make are Seattle, but looking at all the others available during the presale, they only showed the package available?

On the Seattle Ticketmaster page, it shows VIP Package Presale May 19 and General Onsale May 21.

Thanks. I was able to get two GA for Friday night and bit the bullet and got Love and Sound Reserved for Saturday night, didn't want to get shut out. Anybody know how GA works at the Paramount? I assume its all seating, but the GA section will be pick whatever seats are available? My wife will be 7 months pregnant at that point, hopefully she'll be able to sit some.

thesteamengine

Hey Friends! Anyone hitting the Seattle shows? I was able to get GA night one and VIP night two. Looking forward to seeing some old faces!

Jason (twofingers)

undergroundales

Quote from: rab7607 on May 19, 2021, 03:27 PM
Quote from: amerry on May 19, 2021, 02:54 PMThere is a Do 206/STG presale tomorrow as well - https://do206.com/events/2021/10/1/my-morning-jacket-tickets

Thanks. I was able to get two GA for Friday night and bit the bullet and got Love and Sound Reserved for Saturday night, didn't want to get shut out. Anybody know how GA works at the Paramount? I assume its all seating, but the GA section will be pick whatever seats are available? My wife will be 7 months pregnant at that point, hopefully she'll be able to sit some.

Paramount Theatre in Seattle is typically GA floor (standing, no seats) or reserved seats in balcony. Here's your ticket for the pregnant wife: there is an ADA seating area adjacent to the floor - it is a narrow strip of rows with 2-4 seats per row elevated above the right side (when looking at the stage) of the floor. Find the employee guarding that section, and they'll let you in. We did this for The National when my partner was pregnant but not showing yet, and they took us on our word. Everyone in there stayed seated until Matt Berninger entered our section while singing and making his way around the venue with a super long mic cord - funny how quickly people who needed seats for medical reasons got to their feet! I actually had to get out of the way as he climbed over my chair.

lendmeflight

Quote from: Stevie on May 18, 2021, 12:01 PMGlad i already decided against OBH.  Ill make the trip out to Charlotte for the first show and then drive an hour and a half down to chicago when the time comes. 

I'm doing both of these as well.  I got shut out of Chicago but I've secured a ticket for Thursday. I need to find Friday and Saturday now.

Woody

Quote from: CountSA on May 19, 2021, 08:48 AM
Quote from: parkervb on May 19, 2021, 08:32 AMafter only missing one MPP show since 2010, I might have to pass on a Tuesday show since I live 4 hours away. Zeroing in on Forest Hills for 2 nights. Brittany Howard is opening right? And not a shared bill? Love her, but ya know, I need max Jacket. It will be 20 yrs since 9/11 that weekend as well.

It looks to me like Brittany is co-headlining.

Unfortunately I think this is correct. The tour email I received said they are "sharing" the evening with Brittany Howard on select dates. I wish I would've read that before I purchased my tickets. I'm really bummed about this. It's a major hassle for me to get to Forest Hills and now I'm going for a 90 min Jacket set? No disrespect to Brittany but I'm having serious buyer's remorse and may have to dump these tickets.

wootluke

Quote from: Woody on May 19, 2021, 04:49 PM
Quote from: parkervb on May 19, 2021, 08:32 AMafter only missing one MPP show since 2010, I might have to pass on a Tuesday show since I live 4 hours away. Zeroing in on Forest Hills for 2 nights. Brittany Howard is opening right? And not a shared bill? Love her, but ya know, I need max Jacket. It will be 20 yrs since 9/11 that weekend as well.

Unfortunately I think this is correct. The tour email I received said they are "sharing" the evening with Brittany Howard on select dates. I wish I would've read that before I purchased my tickets. I'm really bummed about this. It's a major hassle for me to get to Forest Hills and now I'm going for a 90 min Jacket set? No disrespect to Brittany but I'm having serious buyer's remorse and may have to dump these tickets.

I emailed Forest Hills because I was worried about this as well. They confirmed that My Morning Jacket would be headlining both nights but didn't comment on the set length.

ranyart

For folks still looking for Forest Hills tickets - I got an email with another presale that starts tomorrow "Presale: Thursday 10am - 10pm / Password: HOMETEAM" looks like the link for tickets is https://www.axs.com/series/11812/my-morning-jacket-and-brittany-howard-at-forest-hills-stadium-tickets?skin=foresthills

Good luck!

And the show starts at 6:30 according to this website so I am betting there will be plenty of time for everyone.  We were lucky enough to catch Britney with Alabama Shakes when they were relatively unknown at a local folk festival here and she was awesome so I would hope the plan is to shake things up a bit with MMJ too.

Nicknyr15

Struck out on bit Forest Hills. Looking for a pair to either night!

Nicknyr15

Quote from: ranyart on May 19, 2021, 05:36 PMFor folks still looking for Forest Hills tickets - I got an email with another presale that starts tomorrow "Presale: Thursday 10am - 10pm / Password: HOMETEAM" looks like the link for tickets is https://www.axs.com/series/11812/my-morning-jacket-and-brittany-howard-at-forest-hills-stadium-tickets?skin=foresthills

Good luck!

Thanks so much!!!

wootluke

Does anybody have experience buying VIP tickets for multi-night runs? Specifically how they handle the swag/posters.

I'm going to both Forest Hills shows and the Love & Sound VIP Package description says it includes "Limited edition show-specific poster, signed and numbered by the poster artist."

Should I expect two of the same poster or do you think it'll be two different posters for each night? If it's the same I'm not sure if it's worth doubling up on the swag.

Edit: For the record, these were two separate VIP tickets for each night, not a VIP package for both (don't think that option was even available)

Crispy

Quote from: thesteamengine on May 19, 2021, 04:40 PMHey Friends! Anyone hitting the Seattle shows? I was able to get GA night one and VIP night two. Looking forward to seeing some old faces!

Jason (twofingers)

STEAM ENGINE!

I will be there too, my man, and I have the same ticket sitch. HELL YEAH!  :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

thesteamengine

Quote from: Crispy on May 19, 2021, 05:53 PM
Quote from: thesteamengine on May 19, 2021, 04:40 PMHey Friends! Anyone hitting the Seattle shows? I was able to get GA night one and VIP night two. Looking forward to seeing some old faces!

Jason (twofingers)

STEAM ENGINE!

I will be there too, my man, and I have the same ticket sitch. HELL YEAH!  :beer:

I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU THE OTHER DAY. Welcome to crash in my spare bedroom! Cannot wait for this.

Crispy

Quote from: thesteamengine on May 19, 2021, 06:08 PM

Jason (twofingers)

STEAM ENGINE!

I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU THE OTHER DAY. Welcome to crash in my spare bedroom! Cannot wait for this.

I SWEAR TO GOD  :grin:  Well, I was stalking you on my LinkedIn emails the other day, so I guess we're even. I will totally take you up on that spare bedroom offer -- it's got to be better than that place on Tenth Ave!

You ought to go to Chicago a few weeks later and we'll get the old band back together! Trying to do better than the 6th balcony this time...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

thesteamengine

Quote from: Crispy on May 19, 2021, 06:23 PM

Jason (twofingers)

STEAM ENGINE!

I SWEAR TO GOD  :grin:  Well, I was stalking you on my LinkedIn emails the other day, so I guess we're even. I will totally take you up on that spare bedroom offer -- it's got to be better than that place on Tenth Ave!

You ought to go to Chicago a few weeks later and we'll get the old band back together! Trying to do better than the 6th balcony this time...

HAHA! I mean, I've got Navigator so I already knew that, hahaha. I'm highly considering the  Chicago run, travel calendar for the rest of the year is getting crazy.

I'll text you man!

CountSA

Quote from: wootluke on May 19, 2021, 05:29 PM

I emailed Forest Hills because I was worried about this as well. They confirmed that My Morning Jacket would be headlining both nights but didn't comment on the set length.

If you're looking to unload let me know, I struck out during the presale

walterfredo

My buddy accidentally bought me 4 x Friday Seattle VIP tix. I'm trying to have the order cancelled but if I can't, and anyone is interested message me.

mkterp

For Forest Hills, I'd be pretty surprised if the schedule isn't Brittany from 6:30 - 7:30 and MMJ 8-10. That's a pretty common schedule for the venue. Plus BH will surely join them for some songs.

Bulldog

Got the Chicago package, doing Playing in the Sand and will be getting OBH, I'm tapped for $$ for a good long while but so stoked for some live music.

ericm

Quote from: thesteamengine on May 19, 2021, 07:00 PM
Quote from: Crispy on May 19, 2021, 06:23 PM

Jason (twofingers)

STEAM ENGINE!

I SWEAR TO GOD  :grin:  Well, I was stalking you on my LinkedIn emails the other day, so I guess we're even. I will totally take you up on that spare bedroom offer -- it's got to be better than that place on Tenth Ave!

HAHA! I mean, I've got Navigator so I already knew that, hahaha. I'm highly considering the  Chicago run, travel calendar for the rest of the year is getting crazy.

I'll text you man!

Oh man, wish I could join you guys for this but not gonna be able to pull it off. So far for me I'm hitting opening night in Charlotte, and really gonna try and swing Chicago.

"Where's Jim going?"