Live recording of "How Do You Know?"

Started by AlbertNiles, Oct 27, 2010, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertNiles

Does anyone have a live recording of the song "How Do You Know?"  Heard it during one of the encores at T5 last week and was blown away.  It would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteDoes anyone have a live recording of the song "How Do You Know?"  Heard it during one of the encores at T5 last week and was blown away.  It would be most appreciated.  Thanks!

it's on the bonus disc for okonokos.  don't have it on my HD tho, sorry brah.

CTdeadhead

Quite sure that one was only available on the Okonokos version from Itunes.  

Love Dogg

It always seemed to have a bit of a Pink Floyd vibe to it.  To me anyways.   :-/

If you don't have to have a live version, you could always pick up the Split EP...a studio version is on there.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

CTdeadhead

just checked, you can get it on iTunes.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotejust checked, you can get it on iTunes.

you're good NCdh you're good.  the link for the mp3s appears to be down for that by the way but the flacs are up.

AlbertNiles

Awesome.  Thanks for the info guys.  Pumped they played it during the Okonokos set, bc the recordings are so good.

CTdeadhead

Quotejust checked, you can get it on iTunes.

you're good NCdh you're good.  the link for the mp3s appears to be down for that by the way but the flacs are up.

Hey no prob.  The only I reason I remember is that I am a completest to a fault, and at the time I bought 3 copies of Okonokos, one from Ear_x_stacy for the Acoustic Chorale DVD, one Id preordered from somewhere, and the third from Itunes that one very song.  

BH

Check out the one from the Toronto Opera House on archive.org  (5-28-2004)  They did it about 10-15 times around that date.   And once recently on 8-15-2008 for the Nashville Riverfront Park show.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.