• Welcome to My Morning Jacket Forum. Please login or sign up.

Roll Call NYE Denver

Started by rkwedge, Aug 05, 2021, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle_s9

Quote from: ericm on Nov 21, 2021, 07:51 AM
Quote from: kyle_s9 on Nov 19, 2021, 01:19 PMI'll be at the 29th and 31st shows!

Anybody know how difficult it will be to get a poster for the 31st show? Like, do I need to be there for doors? I'm going with a gang that will probably not be interested in getting there super early to accommodate my poster need lol.

No telling really. They may print a lot and be kind of easy to get or it could be like this past Chicago run was and have the same poster for all three nights, which definitely made it easier to get and on the wallet as well.

I didn't have trouble for the last couple of NYE shows I went to but admittedly had a VIP with early entry and merch access for the Broomfield show. On a positive note though, they have been and still are limiting it to a one poster per person during the early merch access.

Oh, yeah one poster for all 3 nights would be splendid. Hopefully they go with that option. It also sucks to carefully hold a poster all night.

Robert Cannon

Man, after my 3 show southern swing + Chicago, I sooooooo wish I was attending these shows!!!!

If I had any other conflict, other than Dr Dog's final 5 show hometown NYE run, I'd definitely find a way to be there.