MMJTX

Anytime

ChiefOKONO

dookie shoot bandit

:cheesy:  :drum:  :thumbsup:
Any news... is Awesome news!!!

My guess is new song with video
And possibly album release date announcement

Or even better... a listening event like waterfall 2 with album release Friday 8/27

subinai

hope they announce more dates to fill in that october gap

parkervb

The boys headbanging like it was 2003 or something
Don't you ever turn it off

Cameron

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 20, 2021, 09:17 PMThe boys headbanging like it was 2003 or something

My takeaway as well!

Cameron

Quote from: subinai on Aug 20, 2021, 08:33 PMhope they announce more dates to fill in that october gap

Yes, please!

getinthevan

Someone on Facebook did some detective work and found a listing for a self-titled album being released on October 22nd. 
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

CountSA

Quote from: getinthevan on Aug 21, 2021, 10:31 AMSomeone on Facebook did some detective work and found a listing for a self-titled album being released on October 22nd. 

Here's the page:
https://www.allmusic.com/album/my-morning-jacket-mw0003576734

EDIT: it's been taken down.

Cameron

Nice! Too long to wait though!

APR

So awesome.  Whatever it is, it's going to rock.  A new single would be sweet and would make the live sets this summer and this weekend.  Albums come out on Fridays so the 24th could be a single.  And maybe more shows to be announced in combination with album announcement.   If October is accurate, then tons of new tunes late in the tour!  I'll be tuning in on the 24th for some news.  Exciting stuff in these stressful times.

robb

Quote from: APR on Aug 21, 2021, 05:32 PMSo awesome.  Whatever it is, it's going to rock.  A new single would be sweet and would make the live sets this summer and this weekend.  Albums come out on Fridays so the 24th could be a single.  And maybe more shows to be announced in combination with album announcement.   If October is accurate, then tons of new tunes late in the tour!  I'll be tuning in on the 24th for some news.  Exciting stuff in these stressful times.

albums always used to get released on tuesdays though. at this point, i'm not ruling out a digital release on tuesday with the physical release happening later on in october.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Jackets N Pones

Yeayuhhhhhhhhh! #MambaMentality 8/24
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Stevie

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Aug 21, 2021, 11:15 PMYeayuhhhhhhhhh! #MambaMentality 8/24

Speaking of Mamba Mentality, that release date would be just a couple days after the Bucks home opener against Brooklyn where they will be raising that championship banner.  That will be a nice couple days, for me at least.   :cool:

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

RobRoy286

Nikkogino

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Aug 23, 2021, 06:47 AMWhat is happening?!
Google "my morning jacket vinyl" and go to "images" and sort by latest.  There is some album artwork maybe 5 or 6 images down...new album confirmed.
Also looks to be self titled like the rumors.

RobRoy286

Guys I don't even know if I can handle this right now.