Tickets Purchased Through MMJ Website

Started by Spud, Aug 19, 2021, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Hi All

Hoping someone can help me figure out where my tickets would be if purchased through the website.  The merchant is My Morning Jacket (not Ticketmaster) through my bank but I cannot log in via Roll Call on the site as it does not recognize either of my emails I use. I know I used a presale code when I purchased back on 5/19 via MMJ site and Ticketmaster does not have record either, but grabbed screenshots when I purchased via MMJ website.  Any contact info or ideas would be great cuz I am stumped.  Thanks!

Zutroy

I just got my ticket for Charlotte in the mail yesterday (no email alert it was coming but got an email announcing shipment after I had it in had) and got an email last week saying that my Merriweather tickets had shipped but haven't received them.

rkwedge

Quote from: Spud on Aug 19, 2021, 03:26 PMHi All

Hoping someone can help me figure out where my tickets would be if purchased through the website.  The merchant is My Morning Jacket (not Ticketmaster) through my bank but I cannot log in via Roll Call on the site as it does not recognize either of my emails I use. I know I used a presale code when I purchased back on 5/19 via MMJ site and Ticketmaster does not have record either, but grabbed screenshots when I purchased via MMJ website.  Any contact info or ideas would be great cuz I am stumped.  Thanks!
Did you receive and email with an order number at the time you purchased?  I bought for three different cities and they were all different, two were run thru ticketmaster and one thru AXS. I have only received 1 of the 3 so far. I contacted Ticketstoday as that's who ran the presale on line.  customerservice@ticketstoday.com  I did have my order conformation #'s when I contacted them.  Best of luck to you! Also there is no more Roll Call
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jeff Blauser

Im having a similar issue for the 9/11 show at Forest Hills. Ordered via presale, could only receive physical tickets and they never came in mail. I did receive an email saying they were sent on 9/1, but they never got here. I emailed ticketstoday 3 times this week and nothing.

How did you end up getting your tickets? Is going to Will Call an option with my credit card and confirmation number?

mbb164

Quote from: Jeff Blauser on Sep 09, 2021, 11:18 PMIm having a similar issue for the 9/11 show at Forest Hills. Ordered via presale, could only receive physical tickets and they never came in mail. I did receive an email saying they were sent on 9/1, but they never got here. I emailed ticketstoday 3 times this week and nothing.

How did you end up getting your tickets? Is going to Will Call an option with my credit card and confirmation number?

I thought I had a similar issue but mine arrived. I had emailed ticketstoday previously and they actually responded. The note they sent me regarding replacement tickets was as follows:

NOTE: Tickets that are claimed lost or undelivered will not be reprinted and reshipped. The procedure is to have tickets reprinted by the box office and held at Will Call for pick up upon arrival. You will need to bring a photo ID and a copy of the order confirmation to the box office (via phone or print copy) no earlier than 1 hour prior to when doors open for the show. This is NOT a notification that your tickets will be held at Will Call.

I would call the Forest Hills Box Office and notify them and they will probably have them held for you at Will Call. Good Luck!

Jeff Blauser

Thanks for the reply. I finally got a response after filing a complaint w/ BBB. They told me they marked the tickets as "lost in transit" and I'll have to get them at the venue on day of show. Appreciate the added detail here. I tried the FH box office as I'd love to get them earlier, but they don't pick up the phone (888-929-7849).

So much for doing a presale!