Anyone going to record the NYC shows?

Started by Im_The_Dude, Jul 11, 2010, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im The Dude

I just thought, would the band maybe release these shows for download or even dvd? Are you allowed to record this as a boot? i hope someone does.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

lynnzzz

I will be at the It Still Moves Night and with a little luck plan on taping.

johnnYYac

QuoteI will be at the It Still Moves Night and with a little luck plan on taping.

Godspeed, my friend.  Godspeed.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

iLikeBeer

I'm REALLY hoping all 5 shows end up on archive!

Although I'd REALLY be psyched to see this event turned into some sort of officially released box set!

e_wind

bumpin this in hopes to inspire someone whos going for those of us who can't swing it!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Penny Lane

QuoteI will be at the It Still Moves Night and with a little luck plan on taping.

oops disregard my question on 3DD
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

The General

does anyone know (or heard) if any radio station in NYC will be streaming the shows? I figure with all the stations there surely someone will send it out to the masses.

jiveturkey

Mr. Lynn!

I've got tix for Z & EU

Let me know how it goes for you.. I'm going to try for a spot on the floor fob and all. but would love a heads up on what it's actually like the first few nights..

Give RVA my best. see ya next time around.

Cheers!

edit: CBD is my mayne man

peafunk31

We should have bribed Jessehurlburt with tix, booze & double rainbows to ensure he would tape the T5 shows. I still can't get over how incredible the Philly show sounds on his recording :)
Homer no function beer well without.

e_wind

QuoteWe should have bribed Jessehurlburt with tix, booze & double rainbows to ensure he would tape the T5 shows. I still can't get over how incredible the Philly show sounds on his recording :)

i wouldve paypaled some money for a ticket for this man
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Honest Man

QuoteWe should have bribed Jessehurlburt with tix, booze & double rainbows to ensure he would tape the T5 shows. I still can't get over how incredible the Philly show sounds on his recording :)

No question about that. Being at the show and then hearing the recording was unreal. He has some serious equipment to get those delicious sounds coming out of my speakers.
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

lynnzzz

Now psyched to be doing two of these instead of one and will be at the Z night as well. Anyone else taping the first two? Richmond Mike be ready to bring it on Friday for Z! Looks like at  least the last three are covered.

johnnYYac

QuoteNow psyched to be doing two of these instead of one and will be at the Z night as well. Anyone else taping the first two? Richmond Mike be ready to bring it on Friday for Z! Looks like at  least the last three are covered.

[size=20]SWEET![/size]
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jiveturkey

Lynzzzzzzzzzz!

Going up front Friday night? I got your number from craig. I'll get in touch before the show.

Tell me how it goes for ISM.

Cheers!

edit: I also have tix for Saturday ;)

Taterbug

OH Man....I REALLY REALLY hope TTF was taped last nite.   I would love to be able to hear that show.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

lasvegas

there was definitely a couple of rigs set up in front of the soundboard.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

FiddleCastro

Quotethere was definitely a couple of rigs set up in front of the soundboard.

Excellent news. That show was nothing short of mind blowing.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

gardenparty

getting antsy for one of these shows to surface

I can be very patient though :'(

dhollensbe

Quotegetting antsy for one of these shows to surface

I can be very patient though :'(

You and the other 1014 people who've looked at this thread.... 8-)
Dead on the beach,
Is where I wanna make my home......

BigBossMan

yeah, im super pumped for these shows to come show up, but don't expect them until after all the shows are completed.  I can wait a week.  What a wonderful technological world we live in!  Just think about all those fans in decades past who, if they wanted to hear a glorious concert actually had to attend it!
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody