2022 US Tour Dates

Started by parkervb, Feb 15, 2022, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itrainmonkeys

aaaaaaaand bullshit.  Hoping for better luck tomorrow

maskedmesothorium

Quote from: itrainmonkeys on Feb 17, 2022, 12:09 PMaaaaaaaand bullshit.  Hoping for better luck tomorrow

Keep trying. Just got through for Friday, never know.

DirtyPancho

Got 2 tix for both nights of Dillon. Now just need Taos and Dallas tomorrow :cool:

Cameron

CJ3000

The Dallas password is factory

mahgeetah

Thanks for the Dillon presale password! That was easy to get Dillon today. 3 tickets to both nights at 10:30 MST. Didn't bother with Red Rocks.

APR

Derek713

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Feb 16, 2022, 04:32 PM
Quote from: Derek713 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:24 PMWoo Hoo! I got Dillon both nights (1st night Love & Sound, 2nd night GA), Houston GA, and Austin pit! Now just to decide if I want to add Dallas. I haven't heard good things about the venue.

I am no venue expert but we need you in the house dude!  :beer:
Ha! Who am I kidding?  Just grabbed my Dallas ticket. Thanks for the nudge.

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Feb 17, 2022, 01:30 PM
Quote from: Derek713 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:24 PMWoo Hoo! I got Dillon both nights (1st night Love & Sound, 2nd night GA), Houston GA, and Austin pit! Now just to decide if I want to add Dallas. I haven't heard good things about the venue.

DEREK! Nothing wrong with The Factory in Deep Ellum (formerly known as the Bomb Factory), solid little venue, may be a good size line though getting in.
Anytime

Derek713

Quote from: MMJTX on Feb 17, 2022, 01:37 PM

DEREK! Nothing wrong with The Factory in Deep Ellum (formerly known as the Bomb Factory), solid little venue, may be a good size line though getting in.
Yeah, I decided to do the Love & Sound package so I wouldn't have to mess with the line. See you there!

ny22nole

Anybody have info on public on sale dates?

Cameron

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Feb 17, 2022, 01:48 PM

Yeah, I decided to do the Love & Sound package so I wouldn't have to mess with the line. See you there!

Hopefully i'll see you there, wife and i are expecting our first born 4/18  :cheesy: she keeps telling me I can go but I keep telling here we just don't know yet. But that's why she's the best
Anytime

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: MMJTX on Feb 18, 2022, 08:54 AM

Hopefully i'll see you there, wife and i are expecting our first born 4/18  :cheesy: she keeps telling me I can go but I keep telling here we just don't know yet. But that's why she's the best

Dude congrats!  :thumbsup: Let's all keep in touch prior to the show. Pumped you are coming up Derek!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Derek713

Congrats! That's a great reason to miss if you have to. Time to start shopping the merch for onesies  :thumbsup:

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Feb 18, 2022, 05:00 PM

Congrats! That's a great reason to miss if you have to. Time to start shopping the merch for onesies  :thumbsup:

Oh we've already been littered with Grateful Dead and Jacket onesies, lovin' it
Anytime

ranyart

I just took a peak at Iroquois tickets on StubHub and needless to say I am now even more pissed off and disgusted.  Grrrr.... :angry:

Mr. White

Quote from: ranyart on Feb 21, 2022, 05:23 PMI just took a peak at Iroquois tickets on StubHub and needless to say I am now even more pissed off and disgusted.  Grrrr.... :angry:

I NEVER buy scalper tickets, but I got interested in what the prices were after reading your post just now, so I looked. I then went on Ticketmaster to find 1 Verified Re-sale ticket for $265 before fees and taxes. If you go to this link, you have to adjust your search to 1 ticket instead of the default 2 ticket setting. I acted like I was going to buy it, but it just kept spinning saying "Sit tight while we secure your ...", so I don't know if it is really going to work for someone or not. Good luck!

Edit: I tried it again and it worked (I'm not getting the ticket though). It totaled up to $318.96 after taxes and fees.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/my-morning-jacket-louisville-kentucky-06-24-2022/event/16005C50DBC758E3
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 21, 2022, 06:30 PM
Quote from: ranyart on Feb 21, 2022, 05:23 PMI just took a peak at Iroquois tickets on StubHub and needless to say I am now even more pissed off and disgusted.  Grrrr.... :angry:

I NEVER buy scalper tickets, but I got interested in what the prices were after reading your post just now, so I looked. I then went on Ticketmaster to find 1 Verified Re-sale ticket for $265 before fees and taxes. If you go to this link, you have to adjust your search to 1 ticket instead of the default 2 ticket setting. I acted like I was going to buy it, but it just kept spinning saying "Sit tight while we secure your ...", so I don't know if it is really going to work for someone or not. Good luck!

Edit: I tried it again and it worked (I'm not getting the ticket though). It totaled up to $318.96 after taxes and fees.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/my-morning-jacket-louisville-kentucky-06-24-2022/event/16005C50DBC758E3

I just now checked again, and there seem to be 2 tickets available now, and the price went down a little. One is for $250 and the other is for $249.79.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

mkterp

Are we expecting a Sea Hear Now announcement today? The band is open that weekend and playing Connecticut that Friday (Sep 16).