2022 US Tour Dates

Started by parkervb, Feb 15, 2022, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Quote from: mkterp on Mar 08, 2022, 10:49 AMAre we expecting a Sea Hear Now announcement today? The band is open that weekend and playing Connecticut that Friday (Sep 16).

Lineup is announced tomorrow at noon. I expect Jacket to be on there. Not my thing but I believe Green Day will be in the lineup as well.

Woody

mkterp

Quote from: Woody on Mar 08, 2022, 12:10 PM
Quote from: mkterp on Mar 08, 2022, 12:02 PMConfirmed: https://www.seahearnowfestival.com/

I'll take it but they should be a headliner! Weak.

Yeah I like Gary Clark Jr but lineup is overall a bit weak for me. September is a concert puzzle for me with seemingly every band playing the area (in NY) so I'm definitely prioritizing the CT show now.

parkervb

Stevie bringing in the boomer dollar ;)

It would be awesome if she sang with Jim though. Maybe a lil Stop Dragging My Heart Around.
Don't you ever turn it off

ranyart

Just saw that Detroit and Columbus have been postponed... :cry:

ericm

Quote from: ranyart on Jun 27, 2022, 10:49 AMJust saw that Detroit and Columbus have been postponed... :cry:

Damn, the hits just keep on coming. I thought there was a good chance of this but was hoping for everyone going it wouldn't.

Hopefully Jim is on the mend and better soon.
"Where's Jim going?"

ranyart

It feels like we should be hearing about 2022 fall dates soon.  I can't see any more late summer dates being announced at this point which is a big bummer since Louisville was cancelled without new dates being announced.  I can easily see them playing there in the fall but it sure won't be the same as what they were planning.  I'm super interested to see if they will do a multi night run like they did in 2021 in Chicago so it will be fun to see if they come up with something similar for 2022.

Of course NYE and OBH are on the horizon too so fasten your seatbelts and good luck navigating ticketing hell when the time comes!

Cameron

Yeah, hoping to get some more soon. I decided over the weekend to do Columbus in September.

ranyart

I did some email digging yesterday for some upcoming tickets we're going to need to hand off to someone else and in the process I found my MMJ ticket purchase emails for Chicago 2021 (which was purchased in May 2021) and NYE Mission Ballroom (which was purchased August 4 2021), so future MMJ tour date announcements are definitely behind what they normally are.  What the heck is going on?

MMJTX

Ya it's almost to the point where OBH is obviously not happening..
Anytime

sillyboob

Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 08, 2022, 08:17 AMYa it's almost to the point where OBH is obviously not happening..

Keep hope alive, Playing In The Sand with this version of the Grateful Dead was just announced today.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

MMJTX

Quote from: sillyboob on Aug 12, 2022, 02:29 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Aug 08, 2022, 08:17 AMYa it's almost to the point where OBH is obviously not happening..

Keep hope alive, Playing In The Sand with this version of the Grateful Dead was just announced today.

IM TRYING! :cool:
Anytime

Megillah

Are there any rumors of any other shows this year?