Louisville recommendations

Started by walterfredo, Feb 18, 2022, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranyart

There's a Joe's Crab Shack right next to the great lawn that has some outdoor seats overlooking the stage which is pretty cool.

LBSUNFLWR

My favorite restaurant for a nice dinner is called Porcini. It's not downtown but about ten minutes from downtown in the Crescent Hill neighborhood. I think it's the best restaurant in the city. It's more dark and quiet, with incredible food.

I haven't been but people always rave about Decca in NuLu as well.

Jeff Ruby's steakhouse is good in a flashy environment if you're into that sort of thing.

Do not let anyone talk you into going to Vincenzo's. Complete waste of your money and time.

walterfredo

^thanks! unfortunately doesn't open until 5:30 both days, and that is not enough time for pre-show dining. C'est la vie! Appreciate the recco though.

rincon2

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 28, 2022, 04:44 PMthanks! 610 Magnolia looks cool too, just don't know if there would be time to eat there before either sow.
I live a block from 610 Magnolia. Supposedly the most expensive restaurant in the state. Have not tried it, because it is a chunk 'o change, and you eat what they make that night. No menu choices. Seems kinda risky for me.