iroquois amphitheater tickets needed

Started by slappymoe, Feb 16, 2022, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

well, i held off on buying tickets until they resolved their "bundle" issues.  which effectively means i'm SOL.  not optimistic about friday general sale.

could use 4, will take anything. please and thank you.

walterfredo

Do we think there might be a chance that they didn't even sell 2500 during the pre-sale? Meaning can you go and buy one right now and possibly still make the cut? A lot of people did hold off because of the confusion. I have no idea just a thought.

BigHerm

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 16, 2022, 04:32 PMDo we think there might be a chance that they didn't even sell 2500 during the pre-sale? Meaning can you go and buy one right now and possibly still make the cut? A lot of people did hold off because of the confusion. I have no idea just a thought.
I was just thinking about that. I didn't buy any because the bundle wasn't offered.

I think I am just planning on trying tomorrow for the bundle and if not just get Iroquois tickets on secondary market.

slappymoe

Quote from: BigHerm on Feb 16, 2022, 04:34 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 16, 2022, 04:32 PMDo we think there might be a chance that they didn't even sell 2500 during the pre-sale? Meaning can you go and buy one right now and possibly still make the cut? A lot of people did hold off because of the confusion. I have no idea just a thought.
I was just thinking about that. I didn't buy any because the bundle wasn't offered.

I think I am just planning on trying tomorrow for the bundle and if not just get Iroquois tickets on secondary market.
same here.  though i now wonder, due to the wording of the announcement, if tomorrow's presale will even include a bundle option.

guess we'll find out in 17 hours.

ranyart

I would be shocked if they didn't sell at least 2500 Waterfront Park tickets today.  And no doubt they sold at least some travel packages that will get Iroquois tickets, and like others said 2500 seems to be a bit high for this place anyway.

All I can say is fcuk TicketBastard!

(How many times have I said that)

slappymoe

well, my buddy and his wife scored two from in-laws, so i only need 2, would happily take 1.   single or bundle.

Mr. White

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 19, 2022, 11:15 AMwell, my buddy and his wife scored two from in-laws, so i only need 2, would happily take 1.   single or bundle.

Glad it's starting to fall in place for you! Hope you score the rest of what you need.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

slappymoe

Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 19, 2022, 11:50 AM
Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 19, 2022, 11:15 AMwell, my buddy and his wife scored two from in-laws, so i only need 2, would happily take 1.   single or bundle.

Glad it's starting to fall in place for you! Hope you score the rest of what you need.
thanks, man.  i'm cautiously optimistic something will shake out over the next 4 months. but damn, those 3 straight days of ticket-buying failure left me bruised and battered. 

slappymoe