1. Mr. White + 1
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Roll Call - 04/20/2022 - My Morning Jacket - Knoxville Civic Auditorium

1. Mr. White + 1
2. Mbayzer + 1

Yeryl

I'm so envious of anyone going to this show, it's on my birthday.
:drum:

In my dreams I'm there with ya, celebrating! :beer:  :kiss:
Can't you see that I'm smiling?

cgreen2599

1. Mr. White + 1
2. Mbayzer + 1
3. Cgreen2599

I'm rolling solo and also working the Reverb booth. Stop by and say hi.

lendmeflight

I will be there! I got a ticket at the last minute. Anyone know what the VIP merch item is this tour?  Maybe not another backpack?

oistheone

Oh wow, did not realize Madison Cunningham was opening -- her set is not to be missed! Hell of a guitar player and singer-songwriter. She's been including a new tune called "Hospital" in her sets that is destined to be my favorite song of the year when it is eventually released.

Would be awesome if she joined MMJ for a tune too. To those who are going, please enjoy on my behalf!!

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

ranyart

rkwedge

I wasn't there but here's the set list:
Wasted
Evil Urges
Lay Low
Xmas Curtain
Anytime
Tropics
Golden
Never In The Real World
Magic Bullet
It Beats 4 You
Love Love Love
Spring
Wordless
Black Metal
PWW

Encore:
Feel You
Circuital
Touch Me 2
OBH
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

RobRoy286

Mr. White

I just got home about an hour ago and am currently getting my car some new tires and having an issue fixed.

I was on the rail and pretty close to dead center. I uploaded 3 videos on my YouTube channel but can't share until I get home to my computer. They turned out pretty good! Also, I managed to get the audio for the whole show recorded and will try to get it uploaded soon. Listening to it right now, and it seems pretty good!

Mbayzer

Quote from: Mr. White on Apr 21, 2022, 04:02 PMI just got home about an hour ago and am currently getting my car some new tires and having an issue fixed.

I was on the rail and pretty close to dead center. I uploaded 3 videos on my YouTube channel but can't share until I get home to my computer. They turned out pretty good! Also, I managed to get the audio for the whole show recorded and will try to get it uploaded soon. Listening to it right now, and it seems pretty good!

Mr. White! Thank you so much for being a great hang at the show. You held down the rail and I appreciate you for videotaping my favorite songs. You did everybody a service by documenting the event.  :drum: can't wait for the audio of the show to surface.  :headphones:

Mr. White

My Morning Jacket
"Phone Went West"
Knoxville Civic Auditorium
Knoxville, Tennessee
Wednesday, April 20, 2022

"Wordless Chorus"
"Holdin'On To Black Metal"

"Christmas Curtain"
"Anytime"

rkwedge

It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Mr. White

Quote from: rkwedge on Apr 21, 2022, 11:53 PMStellar videos Mr. White  :drum:  :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'm glad you all are enjoying them. I got about 73 minutes total of the show recorded with my phone/camera. The sound isn't the absolute best, but it's not bad either. The sound is definitely better than my old camera (Nikon CoolPix). I miss using my old camera, but since most shows are requiring that you bring in your phone to show the ticket, I didn't want to be burdened with another electronic device (never used to take my phone in to shows in the past). Plus, there was always the issue of needing to get my audio recorder in and in a place to pick up the best or at least acceptable audio to dub over my terrible video audio. Anyway, I'm glad I captured a lot of this show from the rail and was able to keep my camera/phone down at about chest lever so I didn't disturb others around me. We had a good time.

I uploaded the last of my videos from this show last night.

My Morning Jacket
"Never In The Real World"
"Magic Bullet"
Knoxville, Tennessee

My Morning Jacket
Last 3 of the 4 Encore Songs
"Circuital"
"Touch Me I'm Going To Scream, Pt. 2"
"One Big Holiday"
Knoxville, Tennessee

Cameron

ranyart

Damn John those are really good videos for a hand held mobile phone!  Thanks for sharing and what kind of phone did you use for them?

P.S.  I really appreciate that you kept the phone down in front of your body rather than holding it overhead.  Thank you for thinking of others Mr. White  :beer: