2023 Tour predictions

Started by jayalmmusic@gmail.com, Dec 17, 2022, 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayalmmusic@gmail.com

Hey there friendly MMJ forum-ites!  What do you guys think 2023 touring looks like?  As of this post we got: the June festival dates in Portugal, Spain, and Pennsylvania as well as a July gig in VA.  What else is coming up???   

jayalmmusic@gmail.com

guessing we will see some July East coast dates, but personally hoping for a Montana show at some point!!!

Come Closer

Guessing 40ish shows again, no more than 50

Pineapple

If you don't know yourself, how could you ever know me?

Cameron

Hoping for something to celebrate the 20th birthday of ISM.

RobRoy286

Quote from: Cameron on Dec 18, 2022, 11:55 AMHoping for something to celebrate the 20th birthday of ISM.
Wish they'd copy Wilco's formula of 20th anniversary releases, with demos, b-sides, and a full live show from that era. Being There, Summerteeth, and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot anniversary releases are SO good, and I'm stoked for A Ghost is Born.

Kinda weird that they did an ISM re-release a few years ago and skipped the 20th anniversaries of TF and AD, while doing Circuital this year. Oh well.

rkwedge

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Dec 18, 2022, 12:24 PMKinda weird that they did an ISM re-release a few years ago and skipped the 20th anniversaries of TF and AD, while doing Circuital this year. Oh well.
There are 20th Anniversary Editions of both Tennessee Fire and At Dawn.
I think they're still available at Darla Records.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

RobRoy286

Quote from: rkwedge on Dec 18, 2022, 01:16 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Dec 18, 2022, 12:24 PMKinda weird that they did an ISM re-release a few years ago and skipped the 20th anniversaries of TF and AD, while doing Circuital this year. Oh well.
There are 20th Anniversary Editions of both Tennessee Fire and At Dawn.
I think they're still available at Darla Records.
Dont know how I forgot the TF release lol. Didn't realize they did At Dawn! Listening now. Not very expansive but still cool.

JaOlen5543

As of right now, looking like a 2-3 week run in Europe, followed by an array of summer festival dates.

I'm guessing they'll be on the Bonnaroo and Newport lineup, maybe 1 or 2 more festivals throughout the summmer with a few standalone shows booked around each festival.

Fall Theatre run, maybe a multi-night run again.