Main Menu

OBH 6?

Started by Zutroy, Apr 27, 2023, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rab7607

I'm going to miss PHJB at OBH, makes me sad. Not the same without them!

dr_trousers

I hate to be that guy, but that line up is so underwhelming, not to mention we've already got The War on Drugs and Dr. Dog (I know it's not the same, but still).

slappymoe

Quote from: dr_trousers on Jun 08, 2023, 02:07 PMI hate to be that guy, but that line up is so underwhelming, not to mention we've already got The War on Drugs and Dr. Dog (I know it's not the same, but still).
agreed. probably the worst yet.  certainly won't stop me from going.  hopefully carl will join futurebirds for a song or 2.

sillyboob

Quote from: dr_trousers on Jun 08, 2023, 02:07 PMI hate to be that guy, but that line up is so underwhelming, not to mention we've already got The War on Drugs and Dr. Dog (I know it's not the same, but still).

You can be that guy, but I'm stoked on this lineup.  Seeing TWOD headline the off night will be fantastic.  I kinda like getting a bit of OBH2 again.  Alvvays is great live, stoked to see The Walkmen & Angel Olsen, and some cool new bands to check out for sure.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

walterfredo

I like it perfectly enough. We rarely catch that much of the undercard anyway, and having TWOD as the off night headliner (assuming) will be perfect! Also Poolside...poolside. Yes please!

Derek713

I got 1pm ET for my booking time. I wonder what time they start? I have been to all the rest so I assume this is a pretty good time slot. Hope I can convince the wife by Monday!

walterfredo

mine's 2:50 and we've gone twice. Although not sure I got the seniority points from last OBH as our friend booked our room.

If anyone has an earlier time code they're not gonna use, I'm your man!

sillyboob

Quote from: Derek713 on Jun 08, 2023, 04:49 PMI got 1pm ET for my booking time. I wonder what time they start? I have been to all the rest so I assume this is a pretty good time slot. Hope I can convince the wife by Monday!

Seems like 1pm ET is the kick-off time.  I've been to 4 prior OBHs (missed the first one) and to 2 Closer To The Suns (also a Cloud 9 production) and I have 1:20pm ET.

Cameron

The only other band I listen to is Futurebirds but I'd still go if timing was right.

Derek713

Quote from: sillyboob on Jun 08, 2023, 05:19 PM
Quote from: Derek713 on Jun 08, 2023, 04:49 PMI got 1pm ET for my booking time. I wonder what time they start? I have been to all the rest so I assume this is a pretty good time slot. Hope I can convince the wife by Monday!

Seems like 1pm ET is the kick-off time.  I've been to 4 prior OBHs (missed the first one) and to 2 Closer To The Suns (also a Cloud 9 production) and I have 1:20pm ET.
Thanks! Fingers crossed.

slappymoe

went to OBH 2, 3, and 4.  i got 1:40.  can't wait. :thumbsup:

Futurebirds are playing 2 sets. gets my hopes up for a fouth of july w/carl. 

rkwedge

Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 08, 2023, 06:43 PMwent to OBH 2, 3, and 4.  i got 1:40.  can't wait. :thumbsup:

Futurebirds are playing 2 sets. gets my hopes up for a fouth of july w/carl. 
I like your thinking with 4th Of July.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

rab7607

I've been to all of them as well and got the 1:00 PM slot.

MPP

Quote from: rab7607 on Jun 08, 2023, 07:42 PMI've been to all of them as well and got the 1:00 PM slot.

I've never been, registered back when first announced, got a 5pm slot.
I have a work trip flight that leaves at ....5:15p June 12.  :huh:

brob

I went to the first 4.  My slot is 1:20.  Planning on purchasing Monday.

Bulldog

Quote from: sillyboob on Jun 08, 2023, 02:26 PM

You can be that guy, but I'm stoked on this lineup.  Seeing TWOD headline the off night will be fantastic.  I kinda like getting a bit of OBH2 again.  Alvvays is great live, stoked to see The Walkmen & Angel Olsen, and some cool new bands to check out for sure.

Nothing wrong with being that guy, I'm stoked to see Angel Olsen live I've heard enough to know she has a helleva voice... Sucks no Pres though, that one caught me off guard, but honestly for me, the line up is fine my only wish would have been 4 night of MMJ

I have a 1pm slot do hopfully get a chance at some prime realestate

MMJTX

I've only been to 1 previous OBH, i got 4:30est, 3:30central. Pretty pumped to be going back again. Very excited to be going to the Hard Rock in mexico, the one i went to before was Hard Rock DOminican, that was place was masssssssive.
I like the lineup enough, never seen any of these bands except Futurebirds (and dr. dog several times, so going to check out Scott's solo stuff now)

Anytime

sillyboob

Good luck to everyone on here looking to book OBH today!!

MMJTX

Ready to go at 3:30 today!
Anytime

slappymoe

really don't like having to commit to these things 10 months in advance. but if that's the way the game is played, so be it.  i'll be signing up at 1:40 :thumbsup: