Chicago trades needed: Trade my amazing N1 for your amazing N2 and N3

Started by walterfredo, Sep 06, 2023, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

re-purposing this trade thread to reflect my current situation....

editing again-

Still need a couple mezzanine box tix for Thursday.

But also...

Chicago trade: Have multiple pairs and a few single AMAZING seats for Thursday N1 (all double letter rows on the floor), looking to trade for equally amazing seats for Friday N2 and Saturday N3 (double letter rows on the floor) or for Thursday mezzanine box tix.

CountSA

Quote from: walterfredo on Sep 06, 2023, 07:21 PMPutting out some trade feelers here. I have tix to all 3 nights of Beacon and looking like we won't be making these shows. Looks like we will have a larger crew in Chicago so I'm entertaining trade offers of my beacon tix for your Chicago tix. We have our own personal Chicago tix every night already, so looking to group other tix with ours in our seat locations for friends who will be with us. Birthday shows for me, so getting the group together is key. I am in no immediate rush to make trades, so will likely hold out for tix that are actually in our row or rows very close by. Feel free to message me to discuss.
Beacon tix I have for trade:
10/19 (N1): 4 tix, Orch 4 Row Q
10/20 (N2): 2 tix, Orch 3 Row Q
10/21 (N3): 2 tix Orch 1, Row A
Below are my Chicago seats I have, looking to trade the above Beacon for tix for your chicago tix in the same row/area as:
11/9 (N1): Box E
11/10 (N2): MNFL2R row LL
11/11 (N3): MNFL2L, row KK

If you end up getting no takers for a trade, I'd be interested in buying those Saturday Beacon tix.  I have a single for myself but want to take my brother in law. 

walterfredo

Howdy fun folks! Still trying to jockey around a few tix for our very much oversized crew for the Chicago shows. I'm tossing out another potential trade options, and my tix are NFS!! REally hope this does not come across rude in any way, but please only contact me if you have a trade! Please and thank you!
Chicago
Tix I have: 2 X Night 3 Pit
Tix I need: 3 x Night 1 section MNFL4L row NN or closer only.
will add to cash to make this an even trade

@CountSA sorry just seeing your post. Beacon tix have been traded. Hope you find the tix you need!

CountSA

No sweat, glad you found what you were looking for.

walterfredo

updated the thread title and first post to reflect the current situation. Cheers all!

Woldie

"The owls are not what they seem."

walterfredo

Quote from: Woldie on Oct 21, 2023, 08:45 AMWould 2 N3 tix in MNFL3L Row K help your cause at all?

Howdy- gonna hold off, appreciate the offer. That's a bit farther away from our existing group than I wanna go. Thanks though!!

walterfredo