FILLMORE, SF 4 NIGHTS MAY 27, 28, 30, 31st

Started by Lonndown27, Mar 04, 2024, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: ericm on Jun 04, 2024, 06:55 AMAs of last night, all four show posters and the Reno pop up Okonokos one were available in the merch store of this site.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked, looks like the merch stand posters. I got those, looking for the Fillmore door posters...
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Jun 04, 2024, 08:48 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jun 04, 2024, 06:55 AMAs of last night, all four show posters and the Reno pop up Okonokos one were available in the merch store of this site.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked, looks like the merch stand posters. I got those, looking for the Fillmore door posters...

I just saw you weren't responding to my post... sorry about that!  :grin:

ericm

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Jun 04, 2024, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Jun 04, 2024, 08:48 PM

I just saw you weren't responding to my post... sorry about that!  :grin:

No worries, I managed to get all the merch posters and the Reno pop up one each day and was just a bit surprised they weren't all sold out. Figured I'd give a heads up to anyone who wanted one of those.

I'm on the lookout for one of the Fillmore exit posters as well as I missed out on a night 2. Saw some on EBay but not about to pay what they're asking. All of them are there but seems pretty lame to me to be asking that much for something that was given out for free. Definitely not in the spirit of Bill Graham and the Fillmore but I'm not surprised people try to cash in wherever they can.

Good luck in your search.
"Where's Jim going?"

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: GoBears on May 31, 2024, 06:49 PMClimbing the ladder was a treat last night. Then hearing it again at the after party at the Boom Boom Room was icing on the cake. Anyone else hear Blu Egyptian rip Climbing the Ladder?

I enjoy that song, but I didn't like the spot in the setlist. Getting Deth and Smashes back to back was the highlight for me, then another TF track, AD track, then a launch into CTL. It just didn't flow well for me with how playful the song is.