Need Suggestions

Started by mmjnewb, Sep 19, 2003, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmjnewb

Just purchased "It Still Moves" and it is ..wow..as you all know.
Id like to hear other stuff from mmj. "It Still Moves" is the first and only album ive heard, what would be the next step if anyone can point me in the right direction....it would be appreciated, thanks.

fakeplasticspivey

I'm not the best person to talk to to compare their other releases because I haven't been able to track down their first album or any of the EPs, but 2001's "At Dawn" is an absolute masterpiece, and one of my favorite albums of all-time.

The_Link

go to the music section of this website.  you can find all of the albums at amazon.  you will also find the u.s. released ep's : "chocolate and ice" and "split mmj/songs;ohia(which by the way is a pretty decent band.)
if you can find "at dawn" with the bonus disc, you are in luck.  "tennessee fire" is nice.  if i had to choose between the 2 eps, i would go with the split.  that's just my opinion though.  e-mail john to get some live stuff too.  hope that helps.

mmjnewb

gotcha, thanks..i was at amazon few weeks ago..i didnt know where to start or what to choose from so thanks again :) you guys were a lot of help.