Main Menu

Mahgeetah?

Started by Dave, Feb 08, 2004, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I woke up this morning after rather heavy drinking last night, and found i had a record with me. I know i got it in the Bristol Cooler nightclub (on 07/02/04) but on the back it has a sticker that says "To register your limited edition vyny copy of Mahgeetah go to www.mymorningjacket.com" ...i was wondering how it got to bristol and if it was supposed to? (i saw the band were playing london, but bristol is the other side of the country.)

Anyhoo, i will give this record a listening once my eyes pull focus and my hands stop shaking, perhaps i will 'register' it also (can't see where on the site to do that).

Oz

That's a cool story...  :) Have you listened to it yet? By the way, it's not possible to register that record here, people have asked about it before, but it's a mystery whoever made that record and why they wrote on it that you can register it here. Yes, all in all, this sure is a weird story...
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

Same thread but different.  What the hell is a 'mahgeetah' or am I pronouncing it wrong, should it be 'myguitar'.
These questions need to be asked.
the future is Ginger

wordawg

I've just read through some of the old threads, and now I know......................maybe.
the future is Ginger