Merch

Started by admin, May 29, 2003, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wordawg

Phillip

I might be interested.  Get in touch.
the future is Ginger

wordawg

Actually, change that. I would be interested.
the future is Ginger

Martijn

QuoteCheck out the "under the radar" interview, in Music section:

Patrick Callahan: What about Toogans?
Johnny Quaid: Toogans. Oh, yeah that was a trip.
Danny Cash: Toogans.
Johnny Quaid: Should we tell them how Toogans came about?
Patrick Callahan: Mike Watt!
Johnny Quaid: We played a show with Mike Watt. We opened up. We were down in the dressing room and he came in and we were like, "How's it going?" And he just starts babbling all of this mumbled gibberish and we thought he said, "Toogans". [they laugh]
Danny Cash: So we just figured Toogans meant something.
Johnny Quaid: Something really punk rock.
Mark Redfern: Isn't that one of the characters from Fraggle Rock?
Johnny Quaid: It is as a matter of fact

ah thanks man ... they are so funny  ;D

McLindon

I bought one of those nice pirate shirts when MMJ came through Cincinnati in May.  Unfortunately, it doesn't fit.  The girl selling the shirts told me to get a size smaller than I would normally buy as the shirts "run really big."  She was wrong  and I'm left with a Medium shirt that I've tried on once and never worn.  

I've since repurchased the shirt here.  So if anyone would like to take this off my hands e-mail me.  It would be a really good way for someone to get around the outrageous overseas shipping rate.  I think I paid $15 for it and that is all that I'm looking for.  Thanks.

djmcli0

I made the last post about trying to sell the shirt...thought I was logged in, but I wasn't.  If your interested send me a message throught this site and then I'll e-mail you.  Thanks.

my_evening_jacket

Hey, any new stuff for sale on the tour?

I need another Jacket shirt.....would really love a Jacket jacket!  How about a MMJ denim jacket??  I would definitely be in.
shake some action

crump

What's the deal?  Why no size Large?