Heartbreakin Man ep

Started by katkillad, Jun 14, 2004, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkillad

Anyone have any advice on how to get this cd?  I've found every other cd available...but have been unsuccesful with this one.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  I would also say if you have this cd consider yourself lucky.  

( I've checked ebay, amazon, half.com, and many local cd small/large cd stores. )

Oz

Hmm, it looks like it is no longer to be found, indeed. Well, it's not that spectacular, just some live versions and 2 b-sides that are nice to hum along to, but not much more. I myself have often the tendency to think that any record that's obscure is probably the most groundbreaking masterpiece ever, but believe me, this one is not. But yeah, it's nice.
I'm ready when you are

katkillad

QuoteHmm, it looks like it is no longer to be found, indeed. Well, it's not that spectacular, just some live versions and 2 b-sides that are nice to hum along to, but not much more. I myself have often the tendency to think that any record that's obscure is probably the most groundbreaking masterpiece ever, but believe me, this one is not. But yeah, it's nice.

I'm not expecting a whole lot, but i havent heard those versions of those songs.  I have a cd collecting addiction so i'm just trying to get ahold of it.  The only place i found any info about owning that cd was Gemm.com, but its on "special order" and says it could take months to receive.  Sounds kind of sketchy to me.

wordawg

Anticipation is often the precurser to disappointment.

Though I do understand the addiction thing.
the future is Ginger

Garth69

I've got this one, and it's nothing special. The sound quality is grittier than usual, although you get a nice 'Sleepwalkin' interlude with a really s-l-o-w 'Old Sept. Blues.' Nice, though. And a really slow acoustic 'They Ran'. And one song with a drum machine I've never heard. Title track is the same as the Tennesse Fire version.

katkillad

If any of you want 20 paypal dollars for it shipped just let me know...!!!

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteIf any of you want 20 paypal dollars for it shipped just let me know...!!!

katkillad--keep watching ebay and check out gemm.com and netsoundsmusic.com.  I bought my copy off gemm.  They show up sporadically... ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.