This is exactly what we need...

Started by katkillad, Jun 20, 2004, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkillad

MMJ ringtones!  I used to know a good service that you could send midi files to and they would turn them into ringtones that you could buy, but it doesnt really work anymore.  Guess my coldplay/ben folds ringtones will still have to do for the meantime.  

sweatboard

Actualy, I think "One Big Holliday" was written when Jim was origanly singned to US Celluar to create ring tones but it was so bad ass he was like, fuck it let's really make some money off this son of bitch well make a video for it and put it on mtv. How bad ass would it be though to be walking along and hear the lead lines of One Big Holliday Blasting out of your pocket. I would have to stop and start jamming down in the mall! ;D
There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

I loaded Cobra onto my phone now it takes over 20 minutes before it goes to voicemail  ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Sal Paradise

The sound in your mind is the first sound that you could sing

After listening to those ring tones...sounds like the guys making the tribute album got some competition.  I put my phone on "vibrate"--and it vibrated the laser part of "run thru"----in my pants.

sweatboard

can someone give me directions on finding the run thru ring tone, I don't speak France  :'( Never thought I'd fall in love with a Femme Like You!

French Chick

Fill in Run Thru in le Rechercher box,
select Sonneries Polyphoniques.
Go!
Et Voila.
Téléchargez
and it runs.
Magnifique!

sweatboard

*in the french guys voice from the holy grail*
Aaahhh Yes it's veerrry nice!

MMJ_fanatic

the way that he sings sounds like muzak  :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

katkillad

QuoteFill in Run Thru in le Rechercher box,
select Sonneries Polyphoniques.
Go!
Et Voila.
T??hargez
and it runs.
Magnifique!

oh man...run thru is incredible

katkillad

my phone wont make the call...this is weak