Very Rare Stuff For Sale

Started by philnewts2, Oct 08, 2004, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philnewts2

Hi guys I have pretty much the entire back catalouge for sale. Includes most of the Little Darla stuff. Including. Issue 1 on vinyl (rare). Louisville for lovers handmade cover with take my breath away cover, Bad Jaz 1 of 500, Gold Hole 1 of 500, At Dawn LP with Demo disc, At Dawn CD with Demo disc, Signed photos, Original posters, Tennesee fire LP (not with demo disc), it still moves LP, Tenesse fire CD on Darla and Witchita. CD promos of the Bear and just because I do. T shirts stickers. Drop me a line or add to this for details. I am an ebay memberwith a 47 rating 100% positive check me out username philnewts. I could auction this but wanted to see what offers I could get here. I met the band in Nottingham UK and they were suprised at what I had. Not even some of the band has this stuff... Thanks. ALL MINT SOME HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN OPENED.
 :) Just ask if you are looking for something in particular as I have lots of other stuff to inc both versions of Xmas EP. I do not have Heartbreakin Man EP but as it is now available on Itunes I think it is less valuable anyway. Cheers

sparky

sweatboard

Why can't I find anyone out there with the 7" Heartbreakin Man ep that comes with the TN Fire LP?.............Damnit!

If you know why post here.
There's Still Time.........

randorph

Just an fyi, because I get really sick of watching people get suckered on this:

LD has a taste for you, the oh-so-rare volume one on vinyl offered up here, can still be bought from Darla for all of four bucks.

www.darla.com and search on "taste for you", you'll see it, I've checked again just now.

EDIT: oh, and my sense of the TF + 7" is that most of them never made it out of someone's warehouse.  I think it's by far the rarest--last time I saw it on ebay it went for over $200, though I'm not watching like I used to since I'm done.

[size=10]anytime your war gets out of hand i'll take it on[/size]

philnewts2

Thanks for that Randorph, but the other stuff is very rare 1 in 500, louisville for lovers etc - so I think the post is still valid !!! It doesn not relate to just that item.