Month Of Sundays

Started by RyanCorpse, Feb 17, 2005, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanCorpse

I just finished listening to my new Month of Sunday's records and I must say they're great.  At some times, Jim being very "nirvana" screaming at the top of his lungs, and at other times very melodic and well composed, surprising for such a young artist (Jim being in his teens when it was recorded). I recommend them very much being so cheap on the Louisville noise website ($9 for an L.P. and a 7".)I'll try to covert them to a digital format for those of you who visit the F.T.P. site as soon as possible. As long as nobody has any objections.

MMJ_fanatic

hey dude--like the way those tats came out--sweet!

P.S.--whats the web address for Louisville noise?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

hey there,
PLEASE do not convert the Month of Sundays record and distribute it via FTP as it is a recorded album still for sale.  I implore you as a fan not to.  

As the guardian of the live tracks FTP server (currently down until next week  :-[), I cannot host any studio albums or tracks still for sale out there, and I encourage you to do the same.  The band's feelings on this are pretty clear.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

JC
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

RyanCorpse

No problem at all. i won't, i don't want to upset anybody.

no worries, mate.  just doing my part to help out the guys.

say, aren't you in Louisville?  :)

RyanCorpse

Nope, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

MMJ_fanatic

Tanx for da link Riny!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

QuoteNope, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Me, too!  :)

Cold, eh?

Oz

Hmm, is this album really worth all the trouble of shipping money and ordering, or am I better off saving my money to buy those two Mars Volta records I've been wanting to have for ages now?
I'm ready when you are

RyanCorpse

All i can say is I like them. If your waiting for those mars volta albums get them. The Month of sundays stuff could be called an acquired taste.

QuoteNope, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

awesome!  you should definitely look up ms. meg as she is da bomb.  love to know our lil community of folks can literally touch the world...

and i apologize for my post as it sounded a bit rough.  

i am not sure why i thought you were in louisville, but cheers to our canadian brothers and sisters.

RyanCorpse

not rough at all, i'm sorry i forgot the rules of the ftp.

cool.  so have you met meg yet?  word has it she's a rock goddess... ;)

sweatboard

QuoteHmm, is this album really worth all the trouble of shipping money and ordering, or am I better off saving my money to buy those two Mars Volta records I've been wanting to have for ages now?

Hey O, Are you talking about the Tremulant EP and Deloused?  

There's Still Time.........

EC

Quotecool.  so have you met meg yet?  word has it she's a rock goddess... ;)
;D

SMc55

Quotehaven't met meg yet. who is she?

Her name here is EC, and she's in Toronto, too.

RyanCorpse

haven't yet,

Hello EC.

EC

Quotehaven't yet,

Hello EC.

Hi RyanCorpse.  

RyanCorpse

EC, were you at the soundscapes preformace with jim, in the front row taking pictures?