From a newbie's perspective....

Started by Nikkogino, Jul 31, 2005, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fiftymillimeter

yeah. lay low is ridiculously hot. it gives me a chubby.

fiftymillimeter

of course i mean that metaphorically. it gives me a chubby like in my soul. does that make sense? a soulchubby? that's what it does.

Nikkogino

update:  still haven't gotten "at dawn" but I did order the acoustic EP on itunes and all I can say is WOW.  I have never heard "the bear" because I don't have TTF yet.  His voice is great!  Okay, I'm going to go listen.  

EC

Quoteof course i mean that metaphorically. it gives me a chubby like in my soul. does that make sense? a soulchubby? that's what it does.
I am totally going to use the word soulchubby.  That is awesome.

ratsprayer

if we had a word of the week, this should get the nomination.

whothrewthecake

two things
1. soulchubby is the best word EVER.
2. see above

ratsprayer

my thought:

if you have even women adoring the word soulchubby, its a fucking winner, dude.   8)

darkglow

it's been a good deal of time since i put in "at dawn" and just listened to it.. and it seems like it has exponentially gotten better for me over time.. the whole thing just has me in a choke hold

jonjon

Quotethe whole thing just has me in a choke hold

Soulchubby? Choke hold? Whole thing? Please let me take this conversation south. Good material here. This is so in need of the hands-on effect.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

SMc55

This board is an excellent source of material. Soulchubby - inspired wordmaking. It conjours up for me a you-know-what singing "I feel good. I knew that I would"  ;)

EC

QuoteThis board is an excellent source of material. Soulchubby - inspired wordmaking. It conjours up for me a you-know-what singing "I feel good. I knew that I would"  ;)
AWESOME!!  That's  hilARIOUS!!  That image is now in my head.  A feelin-good soul chubby.  Sooooooo funny.   :D

whothrewthecake

i would like to let everyone know that i used "soulchubby" in real world conversation last night and it was a hit.
so good work, fiftymillimeter.  8)