West End GIrls???

Started by HorkoLad, Aug 30, 2005, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quoteany REO Speedwagon fans?  he fucking rocked the 80's man.  The Pet Shop Boys were gay?  What's next, Wham?  C'mon, don't be ridiculous. ;)

You ain't heard nothing yet Link! Elton John, believe it or not, totally gay!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheLink

wish he had a dick in his mouth permanently so we wouldn't have to hear anymore of his crap.  sorry. ;D

EC

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

TheLink

ok.  my bad.  seroiusly need that sensitivity training.  i am off this thread. :-/

Jellyfish

Tell us how you really feel,Link.  ;)
And I think EJ is married now to another guy so you will prolly get part of your wish.

I like EJ's old stuff(Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a masterpiece)but I agree his new stuff blows...pun intended.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

dragonboy

QuoteI like EJ's old stuff(Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a masterpiece)but I agree his new stuff blows...pun intended.

I love Elton's early records!
Your Song, Daniel, Rocket Man, Honky Cat, Yellow Brick Road, Country Comforts, My Fathers Gun (from Elizabethen Town) etc are all classics.
Speaking of Elizabethen Town, the movie features a band called Ruckus, anybody heard of them? ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ian_Alan

Yeah, dude, c'mon lets stop being' gay, west end girls was funny at that, but when you here the jacket rippen live Black Sabbath covers you know you have some heavy stuff. Lets keep it real ya'll, gimme some "Honest Man"

dragonboy