Where to Begin on Elizabethtown

Started by cmasters, Aug 29, 2005, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmasters

Amazon states this is the song thats on the album... that is "Where to Begin" have any of ya'll heard it yet? discuss...

EC

I haven't, but I've been wondering about it.  I'm wondering if it's a made-up song for the pretend band.  I hope it's a cheesy-ass love song.  A slooooowdance song.  ;)

CC

dragonboy

Oh man, oh man!!!

That is absolutely fucking beautiful - I need more! I've got goosebumps all over!!!
Absolutely fucking beautiful...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Why is there no-one else to share this with?!! Get out of bed everyone!!! I LOVE this song!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

aMillionDreams

wow!  sounds amazing!  This one must have been written with the movie in mind because I doesn't sound like it would fit on 'Z'.  Can't wait for the soundtrack!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

dragonboy

EC

Mmmmmmm, niiiiiiice guuuiiiitaaaaarrr...  

How fun!

whothrewthecake

sounds beautiful. gives me a lonesome feeling and a happy feeling at the same time. that's why i love this band.

darkglow

Tree

The Boar

Quotethere's a little preview

Ahhh! Damn it, Riny! It's easy enough in Arkansas to avoid hearing MMJ on the radio (ClearChannel sucks) and I've been successful enough at preventing myself from searching the ol' web for any of "Z". But then you go and post a link! Temptation, temptation..... :-[

CC

Ahhh! Damn it, Riny! It's easy enough in Arkansas to avoid hearing MMJ on the radio (ClearChannel sucks) and I've been successful enough at preventing myself from searching the ol' web for any of "Z". But then you go and post a link! Temptation, temptation..... :-[

this is non-Z ;)

cmasters

just heard it on the myspace thang... So different from the Z material, so beautiful... holy shit I love these guys...  ;D

Mr. White

I have loved this song for quite a while. It is available live on several recordings, but I never got it on the soundtrack (I had heard the studio version that somebody uploaded on YouTube, but it isn't the best quality). So, I decided to look for it on ebay and buy it if it was for a really low price. I found the movie on DVD along with the soundtrack CD for a few dollars. I won it for a total of $6.48 including the shipping! Now I can watch the movie (with the band's special appearance - that I had also seen on YouTube) and enjoy the song(s) for not much at all. I just got it in the mail today, and it is in great shape.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

harmonic89

Happy to have access to the web, it is reasonable to say that the web is great, I think that many people think so as well.

Fully

Quote from: harmonic89 on Nov 05, 2013, 03:23 AM
Happy to have access to the web, it is reasonable to say that the web is great, I think that many people think so as well.

http://youtu.be/iB18NhaLFIY

FiddleCastro

Quote from: harmonic89 on Nov 05, 2013, 03:23 AM

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh