How Could I Know on Itunes....

Started by oxen, Oct 04, 2005, 08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oxen

damn, now i have to wait for my copy in the mail because i pre-ordered.  didn't know this would pop up on itunes.  otherwise, i'd be at the record shop right now.

EC

Quotedamn, now i have to wait for my copy in the mail because i pre-ordered.  didn't know this would pop up on itunes.  otherwise, i'd be at the record shop right now.

Didn't you get it when you pre-ordered?  I did...

oxen

yes, i already have the track, i just thought the only way to get it would be through the pre-order.  if i knew it was gonna be on itunes, i wouldn't have preordered and just gone and picked it up today.  now i'm waiting on this thing in the mail

Funknik

Anybody feel like sharing "how Could I know" with a poor dope who missed the pre-order and still buys his CDs at the record shoppe down the street?  PLEEZZZZZZZZ.  Z is off the hook....every song is stellar.  ThankZ! ???  Missing out.

tomEisenbraun

or you could go to the independent record store and buy the new album and get the Off the Record/Oxen single on vinyl.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Funknik

all i got at my indie record shoppe was a copy of monitor this!  big whoop.  Plus got no record player  :'(

Funknik

doncha have ta buy the whole record on itunes to get "how could i know"  buy it twice??? hmmmmm.....

whothrewthecake

holy shit, i got a free 7" single with off the record and how could i know when i bought the cd today. BEAUTIFUL

dragonboy

What's on the cover of the single?
Thanks  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

whothrewthecake

it's like a sanitation or postal worker cleaning up styrafoam boxes with maybe japanese on them? haha that's the worst description ever but that's what it is!

dragonboy

Quoteit's like a sanitation or postal worker cleaning up styrafoam boxes with maybe japanese on them? haha that's the worst description ever but that's what it is!

LOL! Thanks very much  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.