Main Menu

NOW Magazine

Started by EC, Oct 13, 2005, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Quoteour task now is to hide all the now magazines in the city so the boys don't get there hands on one before they play. i'm up for doing it. anyone else?

Yep.  I'll meet you tonight at midnight at College and Spadina.  We'll start there and circle our way around the city.  I figure it should only take about 3 hours.

:)

Jaimoe

At least Now's rival Eye gave ' Z ' a favourable review.

It will be interesting to see how ' Z ' will fair in the Toronto Star and the Toronto Sun. I'm guessing the Star won't like it if it's reviewed by Ben Rainer - a notorious worshipper or 80's show-gazing, pale-skinned, black-garbed Brit-pop sissy bands.

RyanCorpse

sounds like a plan. finally an excuse to wear my burgler costume.
muhahahaha

EC

Quotefinally an excuse to wear my burgler costume.

While we're at it, let's steal some stop signs, and change road signs around, too. I wasn't bad when I was a kid, and I feel the need to make up for it. ;)

ratsprayer

While we're at it, let's steal some stop signs, and change road signs around, too. I wasn't bad when I was a kid, and I feel the need to make up for it. ;)

dont forget random spray-paintings of the word COCK, too!  mayhem!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

EC

Awesome.  

You guys are good with your randomness.  Makes for a welcomed snort here and there.  :)

joel the drummer

As a Torontonian for many years, I have suffered through the reviews posted by Mr. Perlich. His taste in music is strangely almost the exact opposite of mine and I am actually entertained by his attacks on every album that I enjoy. Don't fret, MMJ fans. This critic's ultimate fantasy recording would be demos from  an unknown artist so obscure which the artist has already erased . In other words, a total elitest for whom any "rock fun" is total torture. The Toronto show will be great! This album is, to my ears, the freshest, coolest record I have heard in years. They are an amazing live band.His crack about the Hotel California album shows an amazing ignorance of production styles and sounds for a man who reviews records on a weekly basis.By the way, i have never written in to a band site before but Timmy has really pissed me off this time.