Okonokos album cover...

Started by Fat_Old_Sun, Aug 12, 2006, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meddle

I found on a foreign Amazon.com sight, an album cover of Okonokos...

...And Some Are Angels...

SMc55

Thanks Gomez. I like it a lot. The colours are great. It really says 'live'.

dragonboy

I'd been looking out for the cover myself, thanks for posting  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

that's a great cover!  I definitely need this one on vinyl!

Coltrane

Quotethat's a great cover!  I definitely need this one on vinyl!

fo' sure!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

Meddle

It still puzzles me how the album cover got leaked--assuming this is the cover.. ???

MMJ_fanatic

That says "MMJ gig" all day long...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Nikkogino

QuoteIt still puzzles me how the album cover got leaked--assuming this is the cover.. ???

ignore

Meddle

What do you mean "ignore"?

dragonboy

QuoteIt still puzzles me how the album cover got leaked--assuming this is the cover.. ???
Amazon.co.uk has the cover too now  :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000GRUSRM/202-8909760-7331830?v=glance&n=229816&s=music&v=glance
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Meddle

Nice... I get the picture now... But hopefully it is well packages... I like the new softcases for CD's.. Especially since it's a 2 disc set.

dragonboy

Yer let's hope the packaging is something special.
I'm a big fan of regular jewel cases though. I have so many albums where it's impossible not to scratch the CD taking it out/putting it back in (Live with a Little Help from Our Friends by Gov't Mule, Southern Rock Opera by DBT, Mirror Ball by Neil Young, All Things Must Pass etc are just a few that spring to mind...)

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteYer let's hope the packaging is something special.
I'm a big fan of regular jewel cases though. I have so many albums where it's impossible not to scratch the CD taking it out/putting it back in (Live with a Little Help from Our Friends by Gov't Mule, Southern Rock Opera by DBT, Mirror Ball by Neil Young, All Things Must Pass etc are just a few that spring to mind...)
I hear that or the stupid spindle gets bitched up and doesn't hold the cd in place anymore... >:(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Nikkogino

QuoteWhat do you mean "ignore"?

i posted something then deleted it.....nothing to do with you.

fan75

I hear that or the stupid spindle gets bitched up and doesn't hold the cd in place anymore... >:(
Yeah isn't that the truth!  I got a CD in the mail which I'd bought off of somene through eBay and the whole center spindle of the jewel case was busted out (and I was out of empty cases).  >:(  
http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]

joey_rogo

When The Tennessee Fire arrived in my mailbox the center spindle thing was completely smashed. >:(