Samuel L Jackson digs the jacket

Started by Nikkogino, Aug 15, 2006, 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkogino

On I-tunes, he has MMJ's "Anytime" on his playlist and says "Best thing to come out of Kentucky since A.J."

MMJ_fanatic

Sam you motherfuckin' righteous dude 8)!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Nikkogino

QuoteSam you motherfuckin' righteous dude 8)!

you can't say "motherfuckin'" even in jest.  Samuel L. Jackson owns that word and any variation of that word.  It was made specifically for him to say and boy can he say it.

aMD

that's awesome!  and what's weird is I got a message on my answering machine from sam jackson telling me to ge see snakes on a plane.  Great stuff!

one question though, who or what is AJ?

BH

IS THIS "CLIMBING UP TO THE MOON, MOTHER FUCKER?"
OR IS IT BAILING OUT TOO SOON, MOTHER FUCKER?
I HOPE WE DIDN'T WAIT TOO LONG, MOTHER FUCKER.
ALL THAT I WANTED TO SAY - WORDS ONLY GOT IN THE WAY, MOTHER FUCKER.
BUT THEN I FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO COMMUNICATE, MOTHER FUCKER.
IS THIS "CLIMBING UP TO THE MOON, MOTHER FUCKER?"
OR IS IT FADIN OUT TOO SOON, MOTHER FUCKER??
I KNOW WE DIDN'T, I KNOW WE DIDN'T WAIT TOO LONG , MOTHER FUCKER-
CAUSE ANYTIME'S A GOOD TIME TO MOVE ON, MOTHER FUCKER.
THINGS I COULD SAY TO MYSELF, MOTHER FUCKER - I COULD NEVER SAY TO ANYONE ELSE, MOTHER FUCKER.
BUT WHAT MADONNA SAID REALLY HELPED, MOTHER FUCKER -
SHE SAID: "BOY - YOU BETTER LEARN TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, MOTHER FUCKER!"
I KNOW WE DIDN'T, I KNOW WE DIDN'T WAIT TOO LONG.
CAUSE ANYTIME'S A GOOD TIME TO MOVE ON, MOTHER FUCKER.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

doEVILslittle

A.J. Jolly Golf Course maybe? i know samueL. likes a good motherfuckin tee time

Cameron

check out Ed Burns' playlist.  I think he has two songs and also says how great ISM and Z are.

TEO

I always knew he was cool as shit! Maybe I will end up standing next to him next year at Bonnaroo like my son did with Bobby Brown at the Damian Marley concert. He looked over, saw the VIP pass, said you look familiar, and Bobby said shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. It was their secret. Cool that he chose to be in the crowd rather than in the pit with all of the pricks.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

EAZYE

GREAT MUTHAFUCKIN CHOICE SAMUEL!  :)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

MyLifeISought

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, as well as introducing them to My Morning Jacket. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children, and those lost children will be headbanging to Lay Low for a very long time."
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.