Okonoko Party Pack / DVD (PICS and SCREENSHOTS)

Started by AngryEwok, Sep 08, 2006, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Ewok

[/url]
Click the picture!

I know alot of you are wanting to see what the Party Packages look like... so I put together a page as soon as I got my package today. I took alot of screenshots of the DVD, as well - so be sure to check this out...

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

Thanks for posting Angry - I hope everyone enjoys their listening parties!  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

Thanks for the screenshots. I was gonna do that, but you saved me the effort. Cheeers!

Mine arrived very mysteriouly today. Someone arrived at the front door (which we never use because we use the side door). I heard the screen door open, then close. I went out the side door to see who it was and someone took off in an Expedition. They were apparently in a hurry. I noticed the door was cracked open and walked over to it to find the package. It was marked FedEx, but that dude that dropped it was not Fedex unless they hire people to drive their own cars around now...

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

QuoteIt was marked FedEx, but that dude that dropped it was not Fedex unless they hire people to drive their own cars around now...
Was it that guy in the top hat?!! Did he have his llama with him?!! The plot thickens...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

The characters within the land of Okonokos are actually increasingly menacing, the more you watch the video... Most of them have a pretty ambigious expression, neither appearing innocently amused or overly satanic, either - but alot of them seem completely horified. It's like a never-ending Phantom Circus in a Victorian setting - somewhere in the woods of Endor.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Nikkogino

the next question would be:

Is someone going to upload the live "anytime" video?

I simply can't wait until Halloween to see something from the dvd!

megisnotreal

demo

So is this DVD something like Led Zeppelin's The song Remains the Same? :P

tomEisenbraun

except without paint for blood and ridiculous cut-scenes. this sounds like it'll actually be an adventure. not robert plant looking cute with a broadsword for the entirety of the rain song (which is one where I really would have preferred to see Page's hands anyways)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.