Okonokos Listening Parties

Started by dragonboy, Jul 31, 2006, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

Score!!!

So who's in for a party in Nashville?
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ratsprayer

ta-da!

who's in for one in the cincinnati area?  i have some ideas, but i'd like to get somewhat of an idea from here at the forum.  local peeps speak up!

dl5192

;D

Got the email today...anyone up for one in the DFW area???  Need some ideas!

primushead

I'll be throwing down in Boone.

Laurie, why don't you drive up from Charlotte?  It's only an hour and fifteen minute drive, and I'd love for you to quote some MMJ stuff when I need it. ;)

ChiefOKONO

any Los Angeles fans in the house?? please let me know!!!

BH

so what's the deal with this.  just curious how it works since i havn't seen it.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fitzcarraldo

NYC Representin!  The Lowdown to follow.
Thanks for choosing me good MMJ people.  :)

tomEisenbraun

tracy, check yer pm's, bruh
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

aMD

so whos got the louisville party?

LaurieBlue

QuoteI'll be throwing down in Boone.

Laurie, why don't you drive up from Charlotte?  It's only an hour and fifteen minute drive, and I'd love for you to quote some MMJ stuff when I need it. ;)

Hey thanks!  We just may do that..haven't been to Boone in quite a while, and this is as good an excuse as any ;-).  Keep me posted.

RoughGod

Athens/Atlanta, GA folks come on down.....details to follow :)
Demon Eyes Are Watching

EC

oh ms. slaa, are you the toronto rep?  
holy holy holy i can't wait for this.  mmj and m. ward and bbj all within the same time frame is almost too much, i tell you.

RedPatokaSea

Are there dates set for these parties, particularly the one in Boone?  Thanks!

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ali

MELBOURNE GETS A LISTENING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Angry Ewok

Alabama has itself a listening party.

8)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

TheBri-Man

I'm a Louisville native, but I will be throwing my party In Danville, KY. I will be away at school (Centre College). However, I was going to try to use my Fraternity house for the party. If it is not available I will most likely come back for a weekend and throw the party in Louisville! I'll keep everyone posted and all are invited either way.

MyLifeISought

I will be throwing my listening party (i'm still in shock that i got one) in my dorm room at Earlham College in Richmond, IN. More details to come, but naturally, you are ALL invited.
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

MMJ_fanatic

Worcester county has its MC 8)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ycartrob