Help me, Mahgeetah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by suebeeboo, Oct 09, 2006, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suebeeboo

Have you ever had a song in your head and you can't get it out?!?!  OMG!  I can't get Mahgeetah out of my head!  What do I do??  Is it like getting rid of the hiccups?  Does someone need to scare the shit out of me?  Do I drink water backwards?  Hold my breath until I pass out?  Listen to Ted Nugent for 4 hours?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!  (Bang! Bang! goes the night...all rapped up in the firelight...........)  HELP!
other times I can barely see

Loaded_Question

Here's what you do:
Be thankful its Mahgeetah, becasue it's a great song.

Angry Ewok

Here's a tip... listen to MMJ until you get a different song stuck in your head.

:D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

suebeeboo

But then I'll be stuck on One Big Holiday.....are you sure Ted Nugent wouldn't be a better cure?? ;)

JacketGal

I'm thinking that you should just let it flow.  And by all means, step away from the Nugent! ;)

"So are you ready to go........"
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tomEisenbraun

i think the only real measure to take in a situation like this is a hearty dose of Frampton Comes Alive.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Jacket Fanatic

Im stuck on Xmas Curtain right now, it's just great.

suebeeboo

Quotei think the only real measure to take in a situation like this is a hearty dose of Frampton Comes Alive.

IT WORKED!  
I can see the sunset in your eyes
Brown and grey and blue besides
Clouds are stalking islands in the sun
I wish I could buy one out of season
But don't hesitate'cuz your love won't wait
Ooh baby I love your way (everyday)

Actually, I'll admit to owning the double album Frampton Comes Alive....being a kid in the 70's was so fun! - there was so much great music!  

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.