New Youtube Videos from 6/3/03 - Austin,TX

Started by marino13, Sep 13, 2006, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realdeal

Those are sick!! Excellent audio quality!! wish those could go on the ipod. SHIT!!

aMD

TubeSock 1.0 turns youtube video into video that can be viewed on a viedo ipod.

corey

Holy shit, those are nice. Where the hell did they come from? It looks like there were at least 3 cameras shooting that.

BH

Holy crap, I kind of blew that off when I first saw the post 'cause I figured they were just 30 second crappy cell phone vids.  (Don't get me wrong those are cool in there own way) Where the hell did this come from.  It looks produced!  And good sound!  WTF?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Do yourselves all a favor and watch the WAR BEGUN video at the very least.  Hot Damn!

(Low Dog where are you???????)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

marino13

Whoa!!  When I posted this yesterday, there were only 4 vids on there, now it's up to 8.  I'll have to watch the other 4 when I get home.

corey

Seriously, I want to know the origin of these. I'm gonna e-mail the dude (or lady) that posted them.

realdeal

QuoteTubeSock 1.0 turns youtube video into video that can be viewed on a viedo ipod.

i downloaded tube sock 1.0 from apple. now what??

BH

QuoteSeriously, I want to know the origin of these. I'm gonna e-mail the dude (or lady) that posted them.

that's what floors me.  where the hell did this come from?  it's too high quality not to be something official isn't it?

corey

I sent them a message. I'll let you guys know if I get a response.

LET_THE_FETUS_ROCK

Those are definately not bootlegs.  the band must have leaked those to promote the new DVD.   Classic MMJ with Danny Cash  and Johnny Quaid what a treasure.  THis whole show has to be in archive in a vault somewhere.  Can anyone post the setlist.  Iknow it's available on this website.    Thanks MMJ  you are always on my mind
I will be there when you die!

aMD

Setlist and a story here:
http://www.magnix.demon.nl/mmj/archive/setlists/030603.htm

I hope the rest of this gets posted because this is a fantastic setlist.

dragonboy

Amazing videos!!! WOW
Just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited about seeing the band next week  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

marino13

Ummm...  I think the whole show is up now.  Wow!!!!!  This will fill in many of the gaps from Okonokos.

Also, O is mis-labeled as Telephone Line.

corey

I got this message from the dude:

We taped the show with 5 cameras and I edited it together. We did it for the access channel here in Austin and sent a few copies to the band. Having it on youtube will allow alot more people to see it.

fan75

QuoteUmmm...  I think the whole show is up now.  Wow!!!!!  This will fill in many of the gaps from Okonokos.

Also, O is mis-labeled as Telephone Line.
Yeah I noticed that too.   Still though a great way to hear some tunes from MMJ that I hadn't heard yet.  (Yeah I'm still a noob I guess... ;))
http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]

Mr. T.

It's a nice interview too...

But oh my god what a great band they are  :o

EDIT: no one says "Awesome" the way Jim does! Awesome  ;D
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

BH

Holy Steam Engine Batman.

1/2 bottle cab+smoke+steam engine = bliss

BH

I have got to stop watching this and go to bed but before I go, I must call upon you, CC, to put the word in to somebody, that I need to have this on DVD and that I will pay one months salary.  (this is an appropriate amount for wedding rings and perfect sounding beautifully shot throwback classics by the greatest fucking band in the world)