Okonokos European release date

Started by Chills, Nov 03, 2006, 07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

Should I be able to pick up a copy on Monday?

What is the experience of other Europeans?
I've heard Fnac (huge record store) says late November, maybe earlier at smaller, independant ones?

Anyone?

CC

I believe it was released in the benelux on october 27 so they should have it in stock somewhere. don't know about fnac, never hear good things about fnac.

Chills

Thanks CC.

Guess I shall be able to pick it up on Monday  :)

Chills

It is released but it's not in shops  :-/
Not yet.

Easy Morning Rebel

I've ordered Okonokos the DVD yesterday. May have it in the mail in a couple of days. Woo! I'm so excited to see what it's like. I don't think I will be disappointed though. ;D
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

ali

anyone have any ideas on general international release dates?? i dropped into my local cd shop this morning (fresh off the plane from tas) and no Okonokos dvds in sight....
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Quoteanyone have any ideas on general international release dates?? i dropped into my local cd shop this morning (fresh off the plane from tas) and no Okonokos dvds in sight....
Hey Ali, how was your trip? Good to have you back  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

hey, the trip was great!! the wedding was fantastic, and it was soooo good to have some time off. i've got some nice photos that i'll put up in the next day or so...

still so jealous of all you people with your DVDs....  ;)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Mr. T.

I sent my girlfriend in town this afternoon  to look for "The DVD".

She went to a relatively big and reliable record store (FIY "Bilbo"). They said they would have it by friday. He added they'll only ordered 3 copies, because they don't expect to sell more than that  >:(

We're talking about Antwerp, the biggest city in Flanders Goddammit! 3 copies! Suckers!

The good news is I'm supposed to have it by friday!  :D
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

BH

QuoteI sent my girlfriend in town this afternoon  to look for "The DVD".

She went to a relatively big and reliable record store (FIY "Bilbo"). They said they would have it by friday. He added they'll only ordered 3 copies, because they don't expect to sell more than that  >:(

We're talking about Antwerp, the biggest city in Flanders Goddammit! 3 copies! Suckers!

You should buy all 3 on Friday just to freak them out.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Chills

QuoteI sent my girlfriend in town this afternoon  to look for "The DVD".

The good news is that I stumbled upon the Jeff Tweedy DVD while looking for Okonokos. And since I was determined to spend some cash anyway...

Chills

I found myself a copy yesterday. It's awesome, as expected.

Yeah, I'm late to "the party."