Main Menu

Magheetah

Started by tripingbillies, Nov 29, 2006, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Quotethe play on the word "guitar" is pretty slick, regardless of whose guitar it is actually about...no?

considering it took me 6 live shows, listening to it countless times on disc and never hearing him singing mahgeetah, to figure it out?

yes  :-/

sweatboard

Now if I could just figure out what the hell he's singing at the end of Steam Engine.........I know that day will come and when it does I'm fairly certain that the truth about our place in the Universe will be revealed to me and at that moment the sky will part and a flood of purple rain will pour down upon me and God will sing "Purple Rain.........PURPLE RAIN!!!!!" and all will be right.
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

QuoteNow if I could just figure out what the hell he's singing at the end of Steam Engine

I think he is saying Tom's beard backwards over and over and over and over and...

BH

I heard thru the grapevine that Jim wrote a song for an upcoming solo album called Mahmneekord.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Billo

Maybe he is Guided by Voices
Bee Thousands, Bee Thousands....

megisnotreal

QuoteI heard thru the grapevine that Jim wrote a song for an upcoming solo album called Mahmneekord.

nice. ;)

evilPaauwe

QuoteI heard thru the grapevine that Jim wrote a song for an upcoming solo album called Mahmneekord.

oh my word.
cheers.

EC

holy fuck bermuda hitchhiker, that just made me laugh so hard i woke up my roommate.  woooooooo fun on sunday.

dudes, magheetah is written about me.  it's my name.
fact.
sorry.
deals wit it.

jrod00

I think Magheetah is one of the top 10 best rock songs ever written.  

Hawkeye

This thread is hilarious
We could.