10. Wordless Chorus                
11. Lowdown                
12. Cobra                
13. They Ran                
14. Off The Record          
15. Dondante          
16. O Is The One That Is Real          
17. You're a Big Girl Now        
18. Can You See The Hard Helmet On My Head?        
19. Rollin' Back                
20. Come Closer        
21. Master Plan      
22. Fade Into You      
23. Lay Low    
24. Just Because I Do    
25. I Will Be There When You Die      
26. I Needed It Most    
27. At Dawn    
28. Xmas Curtain    
29. Anytime  
30. Run Thru  
31. Mahgeetah  
32. Weeks Go By Like Days  
33. Where to Begin  
34. Golden
35. It's About Twilight Now

Now for part 2: Choosing an order. We will decide this collectively. What do we want as the opener?
In another time, in another place, in another face

DaFunkyPrecedent

wordless chorus...such a wonderful way to open the show.  He sings in pitch black, then BOOM the chorus hits and My Morning Jacket is alive.  no better song to open with...in my opinion.
God damn those shaky knees.

Ghosts_on_TV

OBH is the best opener that they will ever have...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dragonboy

QuoteOBH is the best opener that they will ever have...
I personally think that OBH is too big a song to open with (sorry Ghosts, I'm not intentionally disagreeing with everything you say today!)
I'm going to agree with DaFunk & give Wordless my vote!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteOBH is the best opener that they will ever have...
I personally think that OBH is too big a song to open with (sorry Ghosts, I'm not intentionally disagreeing with everything you say today!)
I'm going to agree with DaFunk & give Wordless my vote!

It's all good, DB. You have your opinions and I have mine.  (even though I am right...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ZMh_3Byrk)

I am biased though, I was at this show.   :D

dragonboy

I thought you were drunk & going to bed?!!  ;)

Thanks for the clip, I saw Alice In Chains do the same thing with the white sheet years & years ago at a tiny little club in London...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI thought you were drunk & going to bed?!!  ;)

Thanks for the clip, I saw Alice In Chains do the same thing with the white sheet years & years ago at a tiny little club in London...

I'm drunk and (should be) in bed at the moment.  :D

EAZYE

WORDLESS!!!!  Cuz when those lights hit 8-)
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

The DARK

I think Wordless should close the first set. One Big Holiday would work in any other setlist, but with a lot of slow-burners and rarities in this set, I don't think it will work here. I say open with Twilight at twilight!

darkglow

dum... dum dum dum dum dum.. dum.. dum dum dum dum dum.. it's about TWILIGHT NOW...  followed by MASTERPLAN.. and then fading the end of Masterplan into Wordless

The Big Come Up

Wordless (great opener)
Lowdown (not as fast so a good warmup)
One Big Holiday (Rock and Roll!)
Dancefloors
Masterplan
All Night Long

DaFunkyPrecedent

dancefloors and easy morning rebel need to be back to back...horn section ya knows?  is easy morning rebel even on the list??? if its not, thats a shame, a damn shame.

DaFunkyPrecedent

PS...we should think about what are the most danceable songs and putting a few of those together...perferably towards the end of the show.  that makes it funnnnnnn!

The DARK

From what I hear, it should either be Twilight or Wordless. What do we want?

BH

I say you have to take whoever puts in first.  It may not be what everyone thinks is right but that will be part of the fun.

Song #2  OFF THE RECORD  (Since there is no it beats 4 u)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

The DARK

I suppose you are right...otherwise this thread would never end. (I'd like that though.)
Still, if a lot of people object, which on these boards shouldn't happen, we should be able to take it back. Still, Wordless has every right to be an opener. I would like Off The Record later in the setlist, but I suppose it will work second.

MMJCOBRA

I know i'm new ' round here but At Dawn makes an excellent opener, understated, cool and it has a nice mellow intro to warm you up for the journey to follow.

peace

aMD

either at dawn or the dark are my favorite openers because of good memories of these songs (especially at dawn).  Off the Record isn't on the setlist so I don't think it should be number 2.

The DARK

Off The Record is on the setlist. Number 14.

P.S. Welcome Unravelled!

The DARK

Well, I suppose BH is right. We need to do this in an orderly fasion. So we've decided that Wordless opens and Off the Record comes next. Let's get some general opinions on songs though: Which NEED to go together?